I think I have small breasts... can anyone tell me how to enlarge them?

Anyother ways other than weight gain? plssss

Most Helpful Guy

• For a natural and genuine enlargement of up to two cup sizes, as well as for firming (and yet softening the skin), you can use Pueraria Mirifica, which is a totally natural plant that grows only in Thailand. No side effects. Works slowly, taking up to a year and a half, but it does work. It is very popular, and you can Google it and study it.

What Guys Said 18

• Small breast are beautiful. Most men really do think that!! Leave the huge boobies to porn vids. I bet you are terrific just as you are! Don't ever think of implants. Most guys prefer natural.
    In the end, though, do whatever pleases you!

• Massage them in a round/circular motion.
    Exercise your chest muscles.
    This is such a popular worldwide topic. You will find many, many sites with all kinds of info.

• you think? 23 years old, really.

if you gain weight your boobs may grow.

• Just be happy with what you got - A lot of men find small breasts attractive

• by weight gain is the only way I know

• I've heard of certain supplements that may work but it throws your period off , how small are we talking here? They may be a good size for you anyway

• I also saw a show that said something in beer increased their size but I doubt you would like to drink beer often

• I don't know the link but I remember it was a guys show that asked crazy questions, it was called "Manswers" and spelled just like that. Probably find it on you tube. Pretty funny show , stupid silly in a way

• Small breasts are beautiful to!!

• dont worry about getting fatter or having surgery
      Be yourself, there is true beauty in that

• The only way is weight gain. And that will also help to fill out your hips, thighs and butt!

• Just love them the way they are. You're unique :)

• Have a child... breast feeding helps to enlarge.

• Own your boobs don't change a thing.

• Ma body is rdy baby 👙

• maybe estrogen suppiments

• cast a spell

• Small boobs are awsome I don't know why you would want to enlarge them

• I don't know why you would want big breast... big boobs are gross, they are saggy, covered in stretch marks and veins, the nipples are often larger.

Tiny firm sexy breast are golden. I am not the only guy who agrees, and It has been my experience that the guys I know who are infatuated with big breasts are often the piggish type of male, so I guess if that's what you are looking for.

• my breasts r firm... but i think it will be more sexy if its a bit more big

• Your breasts may just grow one day. Until them be proud of them.

• Honey, if there was an easy way to do it, every girl would have her desired breast size.

What Girls Said 6

• There's no natural way to enlarge them. Weight gain is not reliable unless you are size 0 and stick skinny. It's not worth getting fat in other areas to potentially get larger breasts at all. Creams I have heard either don't work or are not permanent. The only way would be some type of cosmetic procedure whether it be implants or a fat transfer. I would look into those, or just accept yourself the way you are.

• They'll get bigger through weight gain or pregnancy

• Weight gain, and don't wear a bra to bed cause breast growth happens fastest during sleep and your bra will stop it growing... that's all I found on the internet I don't really research these things cause I was born naturally with a big bust

• lucky u... i ll try it out.. thankss

• Kll x 👍 But I don't know why you want big boobs perky boobs are so in and big ones will eventually sagggg

• Rock those small boobs! You don't need big ones. Sure its a bonus but u don't need it :)

• Implants is the only real thing you can do.

• Girl just don't, I know how you feel. I'm flatchested but I still rock that chest.