Guys, What kind of vibe do I give off?

Just by looking at my profile picture how do you feel about me? I've always wondered what people think just when looking at my face. What type of person do you think I'd be? What about my personality?

Dang y'all I always knew I looked the opposite of my personality.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• To me you look like snarky bad ass, and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. You look like you run front-of-house in a diner or restaurant with lots of regular customers with whom you share witty banter. The young men pursue you and try to entertain you with sexually charged comments, which you parry and dismiss with withering comebacks.

You look like you'll end up in nursing, which is a great career track for the person I've described (which I know is not necessarily you). :) Probably have a boyfriend who's a rocker and/or who owns his own landscaping or construction firm. Two kids, one when you're 25. Vacations in Jamaica. Sandals resorts. Beer drinker. Man cave at home for the hubby. Neon sign in there. Secondhand pool table. Possibility of Harleys later in life. His and hers. Nice to ride to the mountains when the leaves are changing.

This is your future. Or, I guess, your vibe. :)

• holy fuck you've described me so fucking well. Everyone kept talkin about me being cute and cheerful and I laughed my ass off because I'm a sarcastic bitch when you cross me and I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm a smart ass and I don't take shit. That's just how I am. Either you like me or you don't.

• He gets that all the time! :D Hehe. Later gator.

• After while crocodile ✌🏻️✌🏻

What Guys Said 19

• Your really pretty but would do anything for a boyfriend
    or to get a boyfriend got gain some strength and show
    guys whose boss but any guy whose sweet would
    fall for you but just be careful cause you will let guys
    sweet talk you. and guess what you will fall for them?

• a sweet cheerful gal :D

• Young, friendly, happy, girl next door wholesome vibe, middle class, disciplined.

• you look simple.

• You look fun.

• I get a good vibe - Sweet and scheerful

• A really happy vibe... I would honestly ask you out on the spot, if I saw you in public. You are simply Gorgeous.

• Wow, thank you. That was really nice this just made my day.

• Well I would say sweet and cheerful, but you're 17 so I'm gonna say nervous and self loathing? lol

• Nah, sarcastic, and blunt would be a better choice of words. My face has never matche my personality lol not that I'm not happy it's just I've been told I look social and I talk to 2 people total haha

• At first glance you look like you are in a good mood, smiley, someone approachable.

• Cute, laid back, happy, like to laugh. So good vibes all around.

• A beautiful vibe! :D

• you are really cute... you seem a nice girl and easy to talk to

• honestly, you look like your trying to hide something. you pic is under 3 different filters and it such an up close shot of your face its kind of creepy. like when a guy takes a bathroom selfie

• It's one filter off of snapchat, also, I can't help it being sort of up close because if you look you can see my arms extended forward a lot so I can't get more of myself in the photo. I'm not trying to hide anything.

• im just giving you my first impression like you asked lol

• "Very cute girl", thats the vibe you give off :)

• you look cute to me ^_^

• a good one :)

• i think you are kindness and funny girl

• You look innocent...

• Innocent how?

• It's fine.

• Thanks... :)

• well I don't have a clue what vibe I give off. but I guess. the don't talk to me kind of vibe. which is sad. because wth did I do?

• Same, when I'm not smiling I have a resting bitch face.