Surgery (on jaw) is done. Senior pics are in! How do I look? Would YOU be attracted?

Question speaks for itself. Basically, I've been really trying to make healthier decisions. I had corrective jaw surgery (mostly due to bad bite) and managed to gain some muscle. Would you (guys) think I'd be attractive? And which pic (3) is your favorite (girls or guys)? (trying to pick one out to print)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LwqslCWb3EWCR7VmYA7pR2oYhnzeWSKwGmlIStrjV_8/edit?usp=sharing

Because I love natural, the only makeup I have on is my red lipstick. And I did no blemishing out in photo edit.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• You are really lovely!! The middle pic (2) is slightly better in my opinion, but other people may chose differently. They are all stunning pics of a lovely lady!!

• oh my gosh! Well, congrats on getting the surgery and you do look really good, I can see some of that muscle! c: Heck yes, very attractive! I think all are good poses for you and you look beautiful in each but I think the first two have better lighting/composition so maybe print one of those? My favorite is the first one, I think. you have a very beautiful smile.

• Awww, thank you for your kind words! I still have the two gaps from where they widened my upper jaw, but it'll be closed soon. Xp I do agree that the first two have better lighting. It was very hard to get it to the right setting.

• I like them all but picture number 1 & 2 are good poses
    i like the first picture lot you are really attractive ,, :D

• Thank you! I've been getting into photography more and was just experimenting with different posses. I really like the 1st picture as well. :)

• Thank you! :)

• Your Welcome :-)

• Sure, the smile is by far the most important thing visible on the pic :D
    Your jaw looks fine, what was the goal of the surgery? Did you have an injury that needed surgery?

• Thank you! And my bite was off, and it was impeding my eating habits, and I couldn't talk as clearly. Also, it created jaw pain.

• Fortunately, there's a trick: if I tilt my head a little bit forward or the sandwich a little but upwards or downwards, I can bite it :D
      Don't ask me why but it works!

• Haha yeah. It's amazing how we adjust to things like that

• Your jaw looks very well

• Haha well thank you :-) I really appreciate that.

• You look great. I'd definitely be attracted. I'm already in love with your hair. I'd say the second is my fav.

• Thank you so much! I've been told to cut it, but I like my hair!

• Oh definitely not! I think it's very very very beautiful. I'd say you're right to keep it long.

• Haha thank you so much!

• Fashion on point. Looks good:)

• Really? That just made my day!

• It looks good

• OMG you're gorgeous😍😍. I think you ARE attractive, not would be. And I like all 3 pics but if I must chose a fav...#3 in the horizontal stripped dress. I must admit I'm heavily partial to Asian girls. Hope that's not offensive.😔

• Not offensive at all. Thank you for your kind words!

• You're very welcome. Sometimes Asian girls don't like it if a guy find her attractive because she's Asian. They find it demeaning some how. Inch think I understand. But if a guy is attached to Asian girls, the only thing he can go by initially is her physical Asian girl features until he formally meets and gets to know her. Well, glad you weren't offended.

Anything you need any other opinions in how you look, just let me know☺️

• Looks good! And I'd go with pic 2 or 3.

• picture 2 if i had to choose one.

• definitely :)

• I like 1, it look so natural

• Oh my goodness you are really beautiful!!! And you have a great ass too. ; )

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :-) And thanks, I've been working on the butt. ;p

• Haha thank you. That made my day! :-)

• I concur😍👍

What Girls Said 6

• I recently had jaw surgery too, amazing, isn't it?

• That's awesome! What kind? It is amazing how much easier it is to eat and talk!

• Are you allowed to start chewing yet?
      And yeah.. That's what id be scared of.. I hope. it comes back too.

Haha, do you still drool a lot and stuff on accident?

• Yeah I'm hoping it comes back. And yes I do drool once in awhile. It's annoying. Ugh.

• i like the first, but they're all nice :)

• Your super pretty I love the pic of you and the grass in the background.

• Thank you so much! I like that one as well. And you're really pretty yourself!

• I think you look beautiful, and we're probably beautiful before the surgery. But it looks great😊👍🏼

• Awe, thank you so much! Again, the surgery was more medical then cosmetic.

• it is not even noticable

• You look pretty! :)