Guys, I'm 5'3 hourglass figure.. good weight for me?

I'm currently 5'3, 120pounds, huorglass figure with thicker thights and a tiny waist, 32B/C.
I used to be 128 pounds and lost 8 pounds. trying to lose 8 more pounds my goal is 112lbs.

is that a good weight for me?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I tink 5'3" 110-120 is pretty normal, so ya it seems fine, but everyone carries their weight differently. You aren't an unhealthy weight, so I'm assuming you mean will it be "fine" in terms of cosmetic purposes, which we would only know for sure if we saw pictures.

What Guys Said 19

• You sound spot on perfect now. Don't worry too much about losing another 8 lbs. If it's 4 lbs, that's fine. Don't get into that anorexic spiral of, "Just one more lb, just another lb, one more". We don't want you going down THAT road!!

• Healthy speaking... 115 istheidea weight for your height, give our take 11 and a half pounds (10%)

• Yes, that sounds about right for your frame.

• yep! great weight! you're actually closer to being underweight than over weight considering your height, and I think it sounds good. Try not to lose more than what you're attempting to now because then you'd be close to unhealthily thin, but staying at 120, or 112 is good. 128 is also pretty good cx and even heavier, if you want, but yeah.

• I think 120-125 is the best weight for someone your height. I've noticed that i typically find girls with a BMI of 20-23, most attractive.

• 120 sounds like a good weight for you.

• If you have an hourglass figure there's nothing wrong with that. If you want to tone up, OK, but don't overdo it.

• Do whatever you got to do. 120 is a great weight for someone your height, especially if most of it is TNA. I can't really see too many guys not wanting to get a run at you, but if you want to look a specific way then do what you gotta do.

• hey! whats TNA?

• Tits and ass. I'm vulgar when I speak; ignore the crass.

Apparently I'm also an emcee.

• At 5'3, you would look much healthier and more attractive at 135 - 140.

• Yeah seem about right. Keep up the good work

• Lemme see dat HAWT body 😋

• Sure with that nice booty!😀

• you good, 115 maybe

• You seem healthier to mee which is fine :)

• yeah thats nice weight for ur height

• Probably little more than 120 will look great on you. I guess 128 pounds was ideal.

• Perfect the 120 is a good sexy weight for you too

• POST A PICTURE SO WE CAN SEE

• booty weights should equal 80 pounds