What is full lips and what is medium sized lips?

I posted this thread before without pics but here it is. What's considered medium sized lips and full lips? I'm African but I couldn't tell whether they were full or medium. My top and bottom lips are about the same size but my top lip is slightly bigger. This is how they look...
what is full lips and what is medium sized lips?

are they a nice shape and size or are they too big or too small for a black female

Most Helpful Guy

• I think those pics are nice - I like top and bottom pic

What Guys Said 6

• Full lips😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘and kissable 😘😘😘😘

• I'd say that yours are nice and full.
    Try and visualise a middle-ground between a white girl's lips and yours then voila.. medium.

• You have full lips.

Medium lips are the average white person lips; Small lips are hair lip looking goofs.

• Those would be full lips.

• I like the first set, but they all look full

• I would consider those full lips. I personally prefer thinner.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you have full lips, I even get told I have full lips a lot and I'm white lol! But I think full lips are attractive so I always take it as a compliment and so should you :)

• It's hard to tell because I'd need to see them in relevance to the rest of your face but they look full