Girls, I think I was in love with real or an illusion?

I think I'm in love with this girl for me feels so good or really did not think of a beautiful girl in the world more beautiful than this girl.

8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• She's attractive and I can understand why you love her.

• She seems like a sweetie pie. Haha XD just kidding she seems like a real person. Love is weird though I'm not sure I'll find my lover until later in my life... After I've gone and done all the things I want to do.

• you dont know her?

• So what is your problem? Do you know her personally? Have you asked her out?

• She isn't that beautiful, but then again I'm not in love with her. I don't understand what happened though.. Are you in a relationship with her/do you want to be/have you met her before?

• What ever you are feeling if she makes your heart go crazy not even. If you have the need to see her whenever, at all times. You like her.
    In my opinion. Just the need to see the person all the time you like her.
    By the way she is beautiful.

• What's your question? How are we suppose to know? And it's rude to show people pics of someone else without their permission but black yourself out. Rude

• I feel myself very strange but I'm sorry but I really wondered how b gives the impression that in your eyes I wondered