Girls, does it matter to be attractive as a male to you all?

In 20 and think I'm decent at least but like I said women don't pay attention it seems. That's the best picture I have

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• It doesn't particularly matter to me. Obviously, there has to be some kind of attraction there, but if his personality is great, his looks don't matter much. And you look cute :)

• You look attractive, but maybe try to smile?

• Personality matters way more than looks. It would suck to like someone who was attractive and then they have anger problems or something. Besides, when you like someone, anything that could possibly be deemed as unattractive don't become noticeable anymore. You're attractive so you don't have to worry about that XD just make sure you keep yourself in check :D

• You look good but if you are shy, it can affect your chances.

• Why are you making that face

• Taking selfie after the gym

• you're so fine. good god my eyes are just ughhh *heart eyes* i would slide in your dms

• You look attractive. I'm more about the personality... I know a lot say that. If the guy is fun to be around, funny and nice to me... that'll make me like him a lot.

• You look attractive but Bathroom selfies are always bad. Specially if you don't look at the camera. Looks aren't everything but they do attract women. I don't know why you aren't attracting them. Maybe you're sending off a vibe that isn't approachable