I'd look like an American in America?

Or you would know that I am Brazilian?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha... yes I can tell that you are different.

1) American men do not usually take such good care of themselves like you do. Men do not wax their eyebrows or have perfect hair lines like you.

2) Your clothes are somewhat different.

Many Americans would think that you are Puerto Rican because it looks like you have Afro ancestry (African). That's about it.

• I never thought I would be so different to be noticed, but I also have straight and long hair in other photos. Nice to know.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly as long as you don't have a non-American accent, most people would still classify you as American. They might ask where you or your family were originally from, but otherwise you'd still be considered American (until you told them otherwise).

• You look mixed of something else other than white. Mixed blood brazilian.

What Guys Said 8

• When you mention it I can see the brazilian in you.

• It's very easy for anyone to realize that you are Brazilian, but why would you want to look like an "American in America"? I mean the U. S. has people from all over the world and they are doing well I guess?

• I'm curious to know if people would find me a common American or they would realize that I am from another country.

• I could tell when I saw your picture you were South American.. Without even seeing you saying where you are from. So, yes. xD

• You could always tell the difference

• You look like a normal guy. There are plenty of guys that look like you here in Detroit so you would fit in just fine.

• Everyone looks like an American in America

• Lots of different races are American

• You're definitely not American.