How do I look everybody?

How do I look everybody ?

Hey everybody :) I just want to do that all the time :D Be honest. I mean it. You can say whatever you like I don't offend. How do I look? Am I too ugly? Am I avarege? Am I handsome? Am I attractive? :) You can rate too 1-10

Most Helpful Girl

• Love your eyes/jawline. I bet you'd look great in a shorter haircut, would really work wonders on your sharp features.

Definitely attractive, ~9. :)

• Nooooo :D Short hair is not for me :D I don't like myself with short haircut :D People say its good but they just don't want to hurt my feelings :D Thanks for comment lady :)

What Girls Said 10

• You look very good. :)

• I wish you'd smile as much as the number of smiley faces you put in the description! Pretty good though

• Attractive:) 6-7

• It would be easier to answer if you smiled! XD You don't have to be insecure about anything from what I can see :3 Stay FABULOUS :D

• You look awesome, I'll give you a 10 :) and please try smiling in your pictures, that'll make your pictures even better :D

• You should smile a bit more, you'd be way more attractive than you already are :)

• Thank you sweedy :) I don't like smiling but anyway :)

• You are pretty decent looking actually! I'd say you're attractive... Rate: 8

• You'll look even more hotter if U try out new hairstyle !

• What kind of hairstyle? I know my haircut is not awesome :D

• Short back and sides would look good on you :)

• You are good looking.

• handsome ! we can give you 8 or even more

• Nope :) I wish I could believe you :)

• yup and i m sure you know it but you re pretending to be modest and the reality is you re arrogant if not you ll never post your photos !

What Guys Said 9

• You look very well - I don't rate anybody

• You managed to pull off the same facial expression in both pics, yet they're completely different. Nice.

• Your lips look too thin. Other than that you look good man.

• You are good looking dude, I just think that you need a different hairstyle/haircut.

• You look fine bro

• You look like a serial killer. Smile.

• make your lips touch your ears and don't go to the chinese barber shop.

• ain't sayin nuffin cept u look 15-17 in age

• Good looking no homo!