What does it mean if someone says you dont look like a virgin & feels so strongly about it?

a lot of people i came across are so shocked when i tell them im a virgin & they really think im lying even though i wouldn't lie about that. They even make me swear to god just to prove to them im not lying. Honestly being a virgin is not that serious to me , so why is it so suprising to people when i tell them?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• If you seem outgoing and wild or if you are really good looking or if you are popular they might not believe you are a virgin.

2|2
    0|0
    • U have a point there dear

• Its funny u say that cuz my boyfriend said i seem wild , but i dont exactly no what he meant by that , could u please be so kind & explain that to me

• Maybe like you seem outgoing and like a risk taker. That might make people believe you are not a virgin.

What Guys Said 6

• Gee, I'm wondering what a virgin looks like. I've been around a fair amount and never noticed any tell-tale signs.

I also agree with you. While your first experience and who it is with is important, you should not be valued by the state of your virginity.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never knew you could tell a virgin by looking at them - Don't be worrying, just keep being yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't mean anything they're idiots

0|0
    0|0
  • You must wear some revealing clothes, or are exceptionally outgoing, which would lead people to think that you hang with a lot of guys.
    You cannot tell anything about a girls status just by looking at her.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think you're attractive and are shocked that someone who is attractive hasn't been fucked before.

Or you dress very revealing, who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a person is Virgin than he use to think otherwise it means nothing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you're attractive and they'd think you've slept with people before

1|0
    0|0