Are my boobs too big?

My friend said they're too big but I didn't think so
Are my boobs too big?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have a great rack (sorry about the expression) they suit your body type. there is nothing wrong with them, they are not to big nor are they too small. As long as you like them then you don't have to worry about what your friend says. you are who you are.

What Guys Said 66

• Uh, is your friend flat chested or something and just felt the need to say that out of jealousy? Yours boobs are totally fine.

• Your friend is crazy. Your boobs are just fine.

• They are beautiful. I think shape and texture is more important than size.

• I consider your boobs average size. They're not even big.

Your friend's comment is stupid. Just plain stupid and ignorant.

• Wow 72 replies? Im sure you dont need my attention

• No, they're lovely. I would love to plant my face on those, lol. They must be super nice to touch with hands. If I could place my chest on your chest, it would feel totally amazing. Ok, I'll stop now...

• Your boobs look perfectly Normal , they are not too big. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). My opinion on this situation is that your friend might of said that out of a bit o jealous y

• Jealousy of something she doesn't have and you do have.. (She might be jealous of your boobs) your friend should be proud of what she has not what she doesn't have. Boys like girls because they love what's on the inside not the outside.

• Your friends comment is probably one made out of jealousy. So I wouldn't put much thought into it.

• Not at all

• You are absolutely smoking hot!!! I have a feeling your friend maybe a tad envious of you.

• To eberyone his/her own.

• Borderline... I personally prefer much smaller but, that doesn't mean yours are too big. Focus on being healthy and I'd wager that as long as you're healthy, they won't get out of control i. e; too big which can become pretty gross and hazardous to your health.

• I think you should post another pic with you standing up so we can get a better prospective

• I would but I dont think I can add another picture after I post the question lol

• On your question, qa, their is a box that says update question. You can just put a link to another picture in there. You get up to two updates per 7 days, I believe DNS each update is a limit of 500 characters. Bring those puppies on, so we can be caught on your fishing hook

• That sounds good. Let see

• their very nice, good perpetration to your body

• No, they're pretty average actually.

• You are so gorgeous that Im lost for words. And yes they are perfect.

• Aw thanks

• I wouldn't go that far. She's a nice girl and I know she wasn't trying to sound negative by saying my boobs are big. It's just her opinion

• I would like the opinion of girls on my body but I don't have the courage to put up a pic like that.

• No they're not too big. You're friend's probably jealous and wants to make you feel bad.

• What boobs?

• Your boobs look well balanced with your body. I would say they are just right.

If your girl friends are telling you they are too big, they may be jealous. They look great with the rest of your body. Not too big and not too small, perfect for your overall sexy body.

• They're fine, ahaha. They look good, as do you! :O

• They are perfect

• Nah, they're fine.

• They are humongous for sure. True story and I'm lying this time around

• No, they're a pretty good size actually

• you look amazing... and the size suits you... maybe your friend is jealous or something. but I think that is the right size for me eventhough i can't say what cup it is... all i can say is that they are proportionate to your body

• Wow you're gorgeous. No your boobs are a great size. They may look bigger because you're so trim too, you're in great shape.

• I'm guessing D cups right?
    They are awesome, boobs are only considered too big when they reach G and H cups.

• 0|0
  • Just right.

• look like the perfect size.

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 29

• Your boobs look good, no worries!

• They look lovely :)

• Its all about proportions. You have wide shoulders and a good hourglass shape and your boob size goes excellent with your other dimensions.

• they look proportional

• They appear to be a C cup.
    They look average to me (from the photo).

• they're fine and your friend is mean

• They're like between average and big, they're a great size and fit your body well, don't worry about it.

• Ignore your flat chested friend. Your boobs match your body, and your body's perfectly fine. Don't sweat it.

• no.. they are perfect...

• No? Why would you ask this

• Wanted to know why her friends said that, she's fishing basically

• The right proportion on your body. your friend is just being rude for it like you got a handicap.

• No. They look fine to me

• They don't look weird for your body. They look kind of medium size.

• They don't look out of proportion to me.

• Not really, I don't think so.

• There's nothing as too big or too small. Boobs are boobs

• you boobs are fine lol seriously

• No perfect, wish I had smaller boobs like yours

• Hahah turn to your friend and say " looks. like your jealous of my. lady lumps"

• no lol mine r bigger xxx

• Yeah. Make them smaller.

• to be honest im kinda disapointed... when I read the headline I was picturing some actual big boobs... your boobs are small (in a good way) for your body size they are perfect by the way

• You're clearly fishing for compliments

• another attention seeking person, fishing for compliments

• You're friend is mentally retarded. Your boobies fit your body perfectly... umm... soo...

• Wow let me guess 34 DD maybe. Haha. They're the perfect size for your frame.

• Another attention seeking super human.
    I'll feed your ego.
    Your boobs are to the moon and back.

• Mine are bigger, so I sure hope not. lol

• They look fairly small/medium.
    Looks good with your body.