Girls, I'm panicking cuz I got my first date in forever in three days, and I got this hair cut, does it make me look like an asshole?

Like I had promised a buddy that I'd let him cut my hair for his websites promotions a couple weeks back, and not at all was I expecting this to be the timing of a date (haven't had one in FOREVER)... So I guess the question is, how do I look?
Kinda feel I might look like an asshole...

7

Most Helpful Girl

• ummmmm okay Im gonna be honest, and its extremely jersey shore. (like the MTV show, not the state I know not all of NJ is like that)... my advice is don't gel it so much and you'll be fine!

What Girls Said 6

• No it doesn't. Just be yourself, relax and stay positive :)

• no it doesn't but you could bring up your buddy's thing as good conversation

• No you don't. Don't worry and just be yourself and I'm sure your date will forget 😊

• ugh i love it when guys have hair like that. its SO sexy

• Lol that's seriously the nicest thing I could have heard. It calms my nerves a bit :)

• you don't look like one

• Lol ok... I guess I'm freaking out so hard cuz I'm out of practice and really like this girl lol...

• Don't worry about it.