What do you think about myface beauty?

What do you think about myface beauty?

0|0
7|27

Most Helpful Girl

• you look nice in all 3 pics - but the last one is the moneyshot, so to speak. In the first 2, especially nr 1, it's a little hard to say because half your face is hidden by the huuuuge sunglasses. I think that's a cool look, though. You're super pretty, WOW! Gorgeous hair as well, and what an amazing smile! The only thing I think you could do better is to go a little easier on the mascara- it looks a little fake in the last picture. If you tone that down a bit, you'll look like a true A-lister. But wow, your hair! Hot damn.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for all comment. My mascara is normal a llot of feather in my face😊
      also you are so polite.

What Guys Said 27

• Catfish detected.

4|3
    0|0
  • facial* beauty. You look very attractive. The hair in your first picture (with the glasses) looks absolutely stunning. You got it girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are stunning. Far prettier than Mila Kunis, for instance, since you share her general looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look gorgeous especially bottom pic

0|0
    0|0
  • yes yes you are pretty there you go you have your ego boost and I will take my cookie now -_-'

1|0
    0|0
  • you're pretty and you know it... stop being so insecure and asking people for validation

1|1
    0|0
  • Really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • You have similarities with Irina Shayk

0|0
    0|0
  • good beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are very beautiful and you have a great smile

0|0
    0|0
  • face is good

0|0
    0|0
  • your face beauty

in the second pic, u kinda remind me of irina shayk lol

0|0
    0|0
  • thats not you.. tell me who the model is those pics is so i look up more pics and fap to them later

1|0
    0|0
  • are you fake?
    she's so sexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful *_*

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a great face, beautiful eyes and lips that look like they were made for fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing, Second photo you are a 9/10 the other 2 I would give you a 8/10

0|0
    0|0
  • gorgeous , you are a very beautiful women , stunning eyes , beautiful smile

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful :) 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh wow!!! You are spectacularly gorgeous!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • In last pic you are looking awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • You are good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a model?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate attention seekers.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just for everyone wondering, Yes she is a Catfish account.
    Here is the real womens Twitter - https://twitter.com/gulseamine
    And here is the real womens Insta - https://instagram.com/aminegulse/
    I never understood why people pretend to be other people just for false attention...

3|0
    0|0
    • good job bro ha ha

• maybe she is an insecure supermodel :P

• Its fucking stupid how these people think they can get away with being a catfish, Like, Noone will know,

I shit you not dude, It took me about 30 seconds to find her insta and twitter, Give me another 5 minutes and i could probably find her fucking phone number and address, Some people are so fucking blind to technology haha.

• like a transexual from philipiness... .

0|1
    0|0
  • She is very pretty for sure, but I don't think I would go crazy if I saw her in real life or soemthing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6