What do you think about myface beauty?

What do you think about myface beauty?

Most Helpful Girl

• you look nice in all 3 pics - but the last one is the moneyshot, so to speak. In the first 2, especially nr 1, it's a little hard to say because half your face is hidden by the huuuuge sunglasses. I think that's a cool look, though. You're super pretty, WOW! Gorgeous hair as well, and what an amazing smile! The only thing I think you could do better is to go a little easier on the mascara- it looks a little fake in the last picture. If you tone that down a bit, you'll look like a true A-lister. But wow, your hair! Hot damn.

• Thank you for all comment. My mascara is normal a llot of feather in my face😊
      also you are so polite.

What Guys Said 27

• Catfish detected.

• facial* beauty. You look very attractive. The hair in your first picture (with the glasses) looks absolutely stunning. You got it girl.

• You are stunning. Far prettier than Mila Kunis, for instance, since you share her general looks.

• I think you look gorgeous especially bottom pic

• yes yes you are pretty there you go you have your ego boost and I will take my cookie now -_-'

• you're pretty and you know it... stop being so insecure and asking people for validation

• Really beautiful

• You have similarities with Irina Shayk

• good beauty

• I think you are very beautiful and you have a great smile

• face is good

• your face beauty

in the second pic, u kinda remind me of irina shayk lol

• thats not you.. tell me who the model is those pics is so i look up more pics and fap to them later

• are you fake?
    she's so sexy!

• Beautiful *_*

• You have a great face, beautiful eyes and lips that look like they were made for fun.

• Amazing, Second photo you are a 9/10 the other 2 I would give you a 8/10

• gorgeous , you are a very beautiful women , stunning eyes , beautiful smile

• beautiful :) 10

• Oh wow!!! You are spectacularly gorgeous!!!

• In last pic you are looking awesome

• You are good!

• Are you a model?

• I hate attention seekers.

• Just for everyone wondering, Yes she is a Catfish account.
    Here is the real womens Twitter - https://twitter.com/gulseamine
    And here is the real womens Insta - https://instagram.com/aminegulse/
    I never understood why people pretend to be other people just for false attention...

• good job bro ha ha

• maybe she is an insecure supermodel :P

• Its fucking stupid how these people think they can get away with being a catfish, Like, Noone will know,

I shit you not dude, It took me about 30 seconds to find her insta and twitter, Give me another 5 minutes and i could probably find her fucking phone number and address, Some people are so fucking blind to technology haha.

• like a transexual from philipiness... .

• She is very pretty for sure, but I don't think I would go crazy if I saw her in real life or soemthing

What Girls Said 6