Does my makeup make me unacttractive?

I dont pound it on i wear some... and This Is embarassing to ask but am i not sexually attractive either? i have a sister who Guy Just love... i do what she dors but yet nobody asks me out... i am out going and funny too...

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep it simple. It should always look as if you don't have any on. A natural sort of look.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it looks very well

• How do I see the picture?

• You makeup is too much tbh.

• wishing there was a pic to see...

• here we go again

• Go natural

What Girls Said 4

• Looking at your photo, it does look a bit much. At the level you have I think you're scaring most people off. It also makes you look a lot older.

Wear a bit of lighter makeup and see if it makes a difference. The only way to know for sure is to test it out.

• Less is more. I don't think it's ugly, however, it's a bit heavy.

• I don't believe you're unattractive to guys, but your make-up is a bit too much if you ask me so maybe once you look too artificial guys might be 'scared' since they find it hard to imagine how you would look without make-up... just a theory though

• Makeup always makes a woman more attractive, if applied correctly.

• Well i applied my on professionnely... since i took classes...

• Well u can click on it to see and thank 😊 if thats u in ur pic ur pretty 😏

• Yes, it is me. Thank you. My company took the picture for our annual report and I liked it.