What should I do? Everyone in my school keeps telling me that I ugly and I want to change that. How can I do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha, I was totally just looking at some at the pool and made a post about it. Yes, they are hot. Rarely do I see back dimples that aren't riding atop a beautiful butt. Rarely do I see a beautiful butt that isn't carrying a couple dimples. They're like peas and carrots. In fact, the idiom should be changed to beautiful ass and back dimples.

"Mmm this chocolate cake tastes wonderful with a little bit of vanilla ice cream."

"Oh yes, chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream go together like beautiful ass and back dimples."

"I agree! You're very observant and witty. Are you s poet."

"No, I'm just a pervert."

What Girls Said 2

• Don't change yourself just to please someone. Those people who are calling you ugly are just jealous of you and want to be like you. Just forget about that and ignore the haters

• Who cares what those people think! Their opinions don't matter. Trust me, beauty only goes so far and awesome people won't care what you look like. If someone says that your ugly tell them that you don't live your life to impress them and that you didn't ask for their opinion. You don't need to change anything. I'm one of many girls that find guys with an awesome personality really hot. :)

• But you realize that it´s harder having a good personality if you keep being pushed away from people. That is 1 reason i think why popular guys stay popular. It´s also why nerds never get popular becuse they are unsecure since they know tthat they never get as much support and attention as the popular guy do. So basicly what i trying to say is that when you meet a ugly guy like me then you need to have patience and show that you are there for him and that would make the guy open up himself in the long run. It just takes time but surely girls never think that way do they?

• I think it´s harder also becuse you are never willing to work on youself if you are ugly since you belive people will never see past your apperance and when you are popular it´s just the opposite.

What Guys Said 13

• Forget about other people - It is how you feel about yourself - Wake up in the morning and say to yourself you are confident in the way you look, keep saying that to yourself throughout the day

• i was a weak and not a popular guy when i was a teenager... you know what, everything has changed in years... i grow up and my body has changed... i got a style by myself and became a nice guy... you know what, the girls who did not care about me at school became my fallowers :). some people from school still say that they are really surprised that they did not realize me at school. but everything can change my friend, just be positive. do you know what you need? the only thing that you need is self esteem... good luck...

• Why do they tell you that you're ugly? It means that they're insecure themself. You're not going to call just anybody ugly, unless they want to boost their own ego. They're insecure little boys.

It's the inside that counts, not the outside. And those guys seem to have a bad inside.

• So what if you're ugly? Ugly people get laid all the time. I dare you to go outside and find at least one ugly couple. You're going to find that there are a bunch of ugly people that are couples. In fact most humans are ugly. Sometimes, ugly people can end up with beautiful people regardless of gender. See? Ugly people have a chance, too. Change your mindset, bro. If people think you're ugly, then they are ugly too. Just think that everyone in the world is ugly. Problem solved. Now everyone is worthy of your attention.

rock_the_web is right. The only thing you need is self esteem to function in this world. It doesn't matter how dumb, poor, ugly and useless you seem to others. Believe in yourself and everyone will believe in you.

• Probably a question of better clothing and a different hairstyle.

• Stop being ugly.

• How i'm i supposed to do that if you can´t give me any clear directions on how to become less ugly?

• I've actually given some pretty damn good advice to guys who hated their appearance. Got MHO many times for that and I'm pretty sure it was life-changing. One of the guys got back to me and told me life got much better. He also told me he was called hot for the first time in his life and he now has a really attractive girlfriend. His confidence is through the roof and I feel good about helping him out.

But sure, I'm a guy who doesn't know how to turn black ducks into swans. :)

• I mean just saying to someone straight off the start:stop being ugly doesn´t sound very helpful becuse i can´t understand how saying that would be of any help for a guy who has a low selfeestem and gets only negativity for existing.

• Just stop being ugly! :D

• Lol, you chose your username correct :P

• Well, wear what the other kids wear! :D
      If that is not an option then simply just increase your reputation through being outgoing and kind! :D

• Hahaha, your answers are always so simple and weird

• all of us boys went through that. Girls calling you ugly... when you are at least decent or average looking. Or most of the time as we grow up our looks improve.

Eventually you'll stop caring.

• It will only bother you if you think it's true if you don't then it won't matter.

• Tell them to pipe the fuck down.

• Just accept it.

• Work out. Build muscle.

• Maybe star working out. Get a new haircut. Better clothes. Do it for you though.. not them