Girls, Butt Dimples are hot. What do girls find hot on guys?

Girls, Butt Dimples are hot.  What do girls find hot on guys?
Most guys will agree if we see these, the girl is fit. And fit is hot. Ergo butt dimples are hot. What sorts of features do girls find hot on guys?

Lol, nobody is answering the question. What do girls think is hot on guys?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Broad shoulders, abs, wider frame. Generally taller guys, say 6'0? But what is most attractive about a guy should be the way he smiles.

• Okay here's my list: 😊
    - Visible veins on the forearms
    - That crease between the pecs that indicates a very chiseled body

• Good answers. This is what I'm looking for. Lot's of girls like the cut up, brad pitt look I'd imagine.

• I can look at a guy and think he is hot, but I won't think every guy is hot for the same reason. I don't have a number one thing that I like because some features can make up for the lack of others. A fit body is always nice, but not all the time. Like if a guy is super buff it would be way too intimidating. It varies so I don't truly have a set answer. Some guys can pull off facial hair, and some can't. Sorry, I know my answer is vague XD

• There is something sort of unnatural looking about huge body builders. Often, that's exactly what it is, unnatural hormones pumping him up. I'll guess it a similar look to the plastic girl with fake boobs.

• large shoulders = hot guy

• Like that thing buff boys do when they look at you and smile then look away... makes me shiver inside 😘😚😍

• Looks good

• i like george clooney, logan lerman, brad pitt, johnny depp. that's my definition of hot/attractive

• Really? I don't think that's particularly attractive