Do you think my shorts are too short?

Based on my default picture. I pretty much wear whatever I want because I look great in everything but my boyfriend says these shorts are too short and that I shouldn't wear them outside or to the gym anymore. The thing is that my boyfriend is a few years younger than me is he insecure?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are normal length shorts. Just wear what you want

What Guys Said 13

• No they look fine

• i see no shorts. i just see a face, it's a beautiful face but i'm here for shorts.

• not at all

• Who loves short shorts! :D

• those shorts are perfect on you

• u r cute and fine but wheres ur short lol

• Dammit... I missed the pic... I think your boyfriend is worried that other guys will be visually appreciating how good you look in shorts like those that I am imagining you in

• If it is too short then you boyfriend is right... no man will be OK with his girlfriend wearing short clothes. And also other guys will think you are looking for attention...

• If you want me looking at you, then wear the shorts :) I guess it depends on how you feel about your boyfriend!

• How did the back looks? Did it shows your butt strip?

• he's right

• not its they dont show your ass its ok

• no he just doesn't want other guys to see you with that clothing only he want to see you :)

What Girls Said 4

• Nope they're not short to me :P

• don't let someone else tell you how to dress or not

• It's not too short for the gym but for going out I think it is

• no there fine