Should I dye my hair?

This isn't really a good pic but should I dye my hair a drastic color? I'm thinking pink with dark oots. Should I do it?Should I dye my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, in my opinion, I think you should keep it as it is.

What Guys Said 15

• Stay with the same color but create a different style.

• Yeah make a statement

• sure you can pull off pink, but you would probably need to straighten your hair, you don't wanna look like cotton candy now do you :)

• Lmao of course I was gonna flat iron my hair. Your like the first person who realized that this is not a hairstyle by choice.

• lol yeah me!. I personally think you look good with your current hairstyle, its cute. maybe let the top curls have more volume

• No, i think you should keep it as it is. It suits you very well 😊

• Bright pink, brown sugar ! ;-p
    You look like a fun gal !

• The pink may look really awesome but you run the risk of frying your hair when you bleach it out initially. And having a mess of it fall out in the process.

• Well, hellooo. Eyebrows on fleek.

• No. It matches that perrty face alrdy 😘

• Yeah go for it

• Pink or purple or go one further and check out Freeman agyeman from sense 8 that would look awesome on you

• Kay I'll check it out😊

• I hear gray/silver is in style...

• you look good with your natural hair honestly

• u look good ... sexy

• You should maybe put it in braids or maybe a nice afro for a beautiful Afrocentric Look.
    Don't dye it though! It would be so hot if you had Afrocentric tattoos on your body as well!

• Like what kinds of tattoos. The black power fist?

• I mean that could work too but I was saying maybe like tribal tattoos or something like that because Afrikan women are the most exotic women out there! You are already pretty anyway!😘

• Sure go for it

What Girls Said 7

• Pastel tones are nice and in trend, the only thing you should stay away from are these overly bright colors because they just look horrible on everyone in my opinion..
    I think a dark red or purple would look really great on you (but really you could go with almost any color) and defo make you stand out! :)

• No. I really like your hair how it is. It's oringal already. I want to color my hair too but I haven't yet.

• pink doesn't suit everyone, though yeah i think you'd pull it off nicely:)

• Hmm I actually love that idea lol
    You look good so you can pull it off! :P

• Do it! I think it would look amazing, especially if you got box braids

• YOUR HAIR IS SO LOOOONG OMG IM JELLY D:

But yeah go for it! Why not ^^

• Yeah, go for it! You're pretty by the way :)