Guys, muscular legs hot ok or no?

I been working out since i was a kid.. brother was super into lifting and i got into t. I weigh 125 5ft. i also have family members with same legs so half genetic. 16in my calf size

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The type of legs cheerleaders and sporty girls have are HOT.

0|3
    0|1

What Guys Said 19

• Usually, these are hot. Unless it is too much comparing to the rest of the body, then it would be a little off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's hot
    If I could ever find a woman that could lift the same or even more than me, I'd instantly love her past eternity.

Female's that work out are f*cking gorgeous.

It's hard to find one that can lift 2.5x my body weight, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's pretty hot. Though they shouldn't be too muscular otherwise they'd put me to shame! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Personally, I don't like the Victoria Secret model type. Seems too fragile. I prefer the female fighter type, so yes to muscular legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind dating or being with you no matter if you have muscular legs your still hot but if only i could see how you look like tho

0|0
    0|0
  • only sometimes, but sounds to me like you are only bottom heavy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would say so

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. I'm actually quite athletics, and the looks of a muscular lady can be quite arousing.

0|0
    0|0
  • its cool usually as long as people ain't bitches cuz they have muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, too manly.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the mass.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah fit girls look great

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot As HELL
    they are sexy as shiiiit

0|0
    0|0
  • They're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd love a dancers thighs wrapped around me...

Thick muscular legs are hot, as long they're still feminine (have a healthy amount of fat on them).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what all men think, find a guy who likes what you do. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0