I'm very insecure about my boobs not being perky. do guys care if they are?

and be really honest with me please because I'm very insecure about my after all the weight loss

0|0
2|16

Most Helpful Guy

• We all have our preferences. But when it comes down to it, we like the breasts our lover has. They may not fit our "dream" breasts, but they often become our dream breasts. Stop being insecure. They are fine and he will love them.

0|3
    1|0

What Guys Said 15

• Look, you will never be perfect. You lost a lot of weight cause you were insecure about yourself. Now you are insecure about your breasts. What will it be next? Change what you can if you want to, but you should give yourself a chance too. Accept yourself. It's when you will start feeling better about yourself that people will start looking at you.
    Personally, I find breasts beautiful, I like them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't care if their GFs boobs are hard as rocks.
    Some guys like nice soft squishy boobs.
    Boobs will sag or droop.
    Just be happy that you are healthier, and get down with a guy that is into YOU,
    and he will appreciate that you are sharing your boobies with him.
    Guys like to play with boobies, we don't sweat the details as much as you girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I mean, can't speak for other guys, and yeah, boobs are great, so are perky ones, but they don't need to be. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • We love boobs in general, but yes we like them better if they are perky. Very few women are satisfied with they way they look regardless on how they look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like perky boobs way more

0|0
    0|0
  • a good bra can make any boobs look perky

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh Yeah! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, i like perky everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, you'll still be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Tone up for your own confidence :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Perkiness is nice, but unless super saggy (reaching for your navel...) then it's alright really. I've been with a girl with small/medium boobs that were sort of saggy and they're quite nice and still make a lovely handful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Breasts are beautiful, whether they're perky, saggy or anywhere in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do chest flies. I don't know if that'l completely cure it, but I'm in under the impression that it'll help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• so work out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Congrats on your weight loss. :)

Everyone has their flaws, so don't stress about it too much. Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly insecure about something, I'll look up that insecurity on tumblr, scroll through blogs dedicated to it and instantly feel a lot better about myself. Try that! Also, just try to focus on qualities you actually do like about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't even consider not so perky boobs a flaw.
      They just aren't perky, something that happens to most boobs, whether through age or child bearing.
      So most guys aren't going to be disappointed if your boobs don't point to the moon. Most don't.