Guys, what do you think of my body?

Guys, what do you think of my body?

Do you think should lose weight or gain weight? Do you think i should work out more? Or should i stay the same?

so far, what I have gotten out of your opinions is to take care of myself and excersise. If i gain a little fat it won't be a big deal. Is this right?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very hot and sexy
    But if you want to improve than i can telk you that lower part of your body is sooo much sexy nothing to change in that
    If you wanna change than try to grow your boobs littlr more that will make you more attractive

What Guys Said 26

• To answer your initial question, I think your body is thin and I think it's an attractive body. It's not my first preference but just fine with me nontheless.

"Do you think should lose weight or gain weight" "Or should I stay the same"? Personally, it's up to you really. I prefer girls a little heavier but that's just me. Do what you want and don't let others dictate your decision.

" Do you think i should work out more?"-Again, don't let others dictate your decision. As far as health reasons go, it depends. How often do you work out? If you rarely work out (maybe once a week), I would recommend doing it more often. If you work out at least four days a week, I think this is fine.

Remember, guys' preferences vary. Some will love your body, some won't. But good luck! Feel confident about yourself.

• In fat America , you'll be called SKINNY.
    In other parts of the world , you'll be called FIT!
    I say... FIT!

Haters gonna hate , potatoes gonna potate , tomatoes gonna tomate

• Kinda skinny and needs more curves. I suggest you do a good amount of working out and play sports. That will help with toning which will create muscle and curves.

• I do play sports but lighter sports, such as track snd cross country.

• You have a really nice body, the ideal type. Unlike most guys, I'm not into overly curvy girls. I like when a girl's body clearly shows definition but not to the point where it's very toned. Just that ever so slight amount of definition surrouned by a thin soft feminine layer of fat. Which is what you have.

• Nope. I prefer u juz the way u are baby 💏
    If ur with meh, ill nvr change a single penny or dime about chu 😘

• I think you should stay the same you look great =) :)

• Keep it the same or gain a few pounds. Don't need to work out

• You're really skinny but not very toned. You could probably add some muscle and lose a little fat. You don't have to much though.

• Almost too skinny for me.
    Stay the same or gain 10 pounds.

• Honestly you look super skinny and fit. I think your body is perfect as is. Maybe even too skinny.

• You have the perfect body!

• You are fine as you are, However it's always a good idea to work out. It just makes you feel better.

• I think you look stunning. I think if you put in a little weight (not saying you have to) you'd still look beautiful. How old are you?

• You are slin. Too thin in my opinion but attractive nevertheless

• You look pretty to me. in my opinion you could gain a bit of weight, but that's okay.

• omg yes hmmmm i loved ur boddy so nice :) ;) :) :) mmmm xoxox

• To be perfectly honest with you you look a little on the too skinny. I would gain a few extra lbs (10-8lbs.). Then maintain your body with exercise and healthy eating. Hope this helps!

• Very very very pretty. I'd like it just the way it is, seriously. If you can keep it like that, all the better, for me.

• Sasquatch feet/10.. thats a man baby

• you look good. nothing needs changing

• Your super skinny. Almost to the point of being unatractive. Go eat a cheese burger girl!

• Cheese burgers are amazing man! Id gladly eat one anyday! Thanks for the advice buddy

• you need to gain weight

• I can't answer because you're under 18.

• And? As long as you're not telling her that you wanna shove your dick inside of her then there is nothing wrong with telling her what you think of her body.

• It could be worst she could of been in her underwear.

• I tried to dress as decently as i could, specifically for this reason, lol

• Unhealthy , too skinny, underweight

• You kind of look like a ten year old boy... no offense.

• Don't lose any more weight than that. Seriously.