Is a pimple a deal breaker?

I have a pimple on my chin. It's not too red or big, but even with makeup it's still pretty noticeable. I don't have any other acne... But I have a date in 2 days and I know it will not be gone. I'm already nervous enough, so my basic question is should I cancel the date of its still there?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a pimple is a deal breaker I will never date anyone ever so lets hope not...
    but honestly canceling your date is silly

What Guys Said 7

• Not a deal breaker.
    None of us is perfect.
    All of us have pimples on occasion.
    I'm sure that the rest of your natural beauty will overpower a small zit.
    Odds are that he might even have one due to stress from going on a date with a nice girl like you.

• Absolutely not, it's something many people get and it'll go away eventually.

• A pimple is temporary. We all get them. So no, it's not a deal breaker...

• Lol no it is not.

• Oh Jesus Christ, no it's not. I'm 35 and I still get a new one a few times a week. Not a big deal at all.

• hell no. people are dumb, and such people aren't worth your time

• No a freakin pimple lasts like a week at the most why would it be a deal breaker?

What Girls Said 6

• I doubt he'll even notice it unless you point it out

• hahaha if it is then I am totally screwed then.

• No because it isn't like he is going to be going on a date because you don't have acne, he should still care and want to go with you with acne.

• One pimple isn't going to ruin your dating life.

• Yea, one single, small pimple, that will go away un a few days, is absolutely a giant deal breaker. That's why I always break up with my men, if they accidentally cut themselves while shaving, I can't be seen in public with someone who has a tiny cut in their face, absolutely not!

• Just pop it. I know they tell you not to, but this sounds like an emergency. once it pops, the zit will dry up and go away faster. If you do decide to pop it, try to pop it causing minimal trauma to the zit.

• I have popped it, it's not like gross and full of puss it just makes me feel less confident