What is natural beauty?

A few times I've heard people say I have "natural" beauty and I never fully understood what they meant and a few days ago I was at work ringing someone up at the cash register and a woman came up to me and was like "you should be a model. You're so pretty and you don't do too much..." so does it mean make up or something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it means you look beautiful even when you're not trying to. Some women need make up, surgery, etc. There are women, like models, that learn how to walk sexy, how to behave sexy, how to move, how to pose. They look like every part and every move they make is calculated. I wouldn't call them "natural" beauties.

What Guys Said 11

• It means that you don't need makeup to be beautiful, and also in my books, it also means that when you act natural, like smiling, or without trying to pose to be beautiful, you're still beautiful.
    Your smile is gorgeous.

• I think when people say that they refer to your smile and overall, your personality. The way you walk, talk, act etc. I mean, anyone could be trapped in a beautiful body but they could make themselves look ugly if they aren't beautiful on the inside.

I hope that makes sense! haha.

• all i know you don't have it. i suspect you are using make up maybe even a weave.

• means you wake up, can go swimming, and have good facial features. but the most important thing i think that changes with/without makeup are eyes. So you must be really good looking without makeup

• Make up, hair, clothes, skin products.

Realistically they don't know for sure whether or not you're wearing a ton of make up or not, but just take the darn compliment woman!

• The beauty of nature

• The way a person makes you feel or touches you rather than a look

• No make up, no fake hair, no bleaching, no lipstick.

• Gifted by nature xD

• it means you look pretty without make up.

• It means you're beautiful in the way that everyone wishes they were.
    It's not one particular feature, but the collection of all that make you gorgeous!

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I think it means you look very beautiful even without makeup.

• natural beauty means no make up or modifications at all

• natural beauty is when someone looks pretty without makeup!!
    you have beautiful healthy skin...

• It means you won the genetic lottery and can still look good without makeup.

• Natural, no surgery, no pills