How to not wear a bra with pointy boobs (picture included)?

So I hate bras and I want to go braless but my boobs are hecka pointy is that really weird to do that and how do I not feel awkward bye I don't mind the attention from boys I just don't know if people will feel weird

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing strange or weird about the look of your breasts in that picture. Looks very normal for firm and perky and that is preferred by most guys.

What Guys Said 26

• Your boobs are fine the way they are, if YOU want to try other bras to counter the look then go for it. But I think you should just learn to feel comfortable in the way your body is. That's kind of self-confidence catches more attention then anything else.

• Your boobs are actually like perfect form, so nothing to worry about here.
    And no I'm not being a suck up, I'm serious.

• People will only feel weird about it if you do. Rule #1 "Fuck what people think". .. Rule#2-10, please refer back to Rule #1.

• Unless you wear a really thick sweater or something they'll be very noticeable and some people will think it's weird but it doesn't matter what other people think. There's nothing wrong with not wearing a bra if it makes you more comfortable

• Good to know. Thanks

• There is nothing wrong or weird looking about your breasts. If you want to go bra less go for it, you should not be concerned about others opinions so long as you are comfortable. They look great to me it's a turn on.

• There is nothing strange or weird about going braless. Yes, you will get guys checking you out. But your boobs look hot so I am sure guys are checking you out already so that won't change.

You look sexy go braless, be free and enjoy the attention!

• Be proud... the look great, I can't discern any nipple showing or poking so you should be safe :-)

• looks fine to me

• It wouldn't be weird at all if you want bra less. Even at the risk of back pain.

• Are you a virgin?

• Yeah but what does that have to do with boobs

• Yes it is mostly virgins who have this kind of boobs. When you start having sex it won't be this pointed and standing. But to me and most African men it is hot!

• I think they look wonderful just like they are

• Dunno may be you should go for invisible bras :/

• no good people won't because thats hot

• I don't know how to suggest u

i m just looking at ur pic
    sexy boobs :) ;)

• they look fine. guys like natural curves

• It looks totally fine. And sexy for guys.

• damn girl who cares you are sexy!

• I'm gunna... I mean I like it 😉

• I love it!!! Would give you tons of attention and lots of hugs!

• Your boobs look really good braless! Very firm!

• It is looking like built, am I gone die with this built no, not at all.

• You'll make some people feel weird, but usually just prepubescent boys, and churchmongers.
    It's a human body, and you don't have a weird shape. Be free, be proud.

• UH okay thanks? WTF

• What?

• It's a body it's not weird

• Ok... I don't know if you are from the U. S. Or not cause here not wearing a brains weird so...

• Where the heck your nipple? Kind of weird?

• Are you that green to be ignorant of where her nipples are? They aren't hard all the time.

• I know that's why they're so pointy there all like one thing wtf

• May I suck them? They luck very yummy.

You'll get a lot of attention from guys.

What Girls Said 6

• maybe your should wear a push up bra?

• I think they look fine, they're a nice size and shape. They're pretty perky so you could probably skip the bra in any outfit as long as it isn't white or sheer. The only thing I had to get used to about not wearing a bra was not caring if the outline of my nipples shows.

• They're a little pointy but not saggy, they're actually attractive for pointy boobs so I wouldn't even worry about it honestly. But if you hate bras then what about those spaghetti strap shirts with the built in bras instead? I wear those when i'm pms'ing and my boobs are too tender for a bra lol because they're not as uncomfortable as normal bras but still give you some support as well.

• I think it looks nice there. I have pointed boobs and if they are noticeable, oh well.

• You can buy those tank tops that have a piece of fabric to be a "bra" on the inside but really isn't.
    Maybe that will keep the pointyness down.

• Sport bras? Or wear a really baggy shirt.