How to be hot? Advice?

How to look Nice and have people like You?
iv lost 30 lbs and currrntly 109 lbs i changes m'y whole appaearance including hair , nails and skin... but i still dont get asked out... matter of fact Guys talk to me and Never call me the Next day...

as for my personality Goes im shy and kinda dorky... but i can be confident on a Great level...

in case ur wondering what i look lik its me in m'y avatar...

Most Helpful Guy

• You have always been a total beauty.

What Guys Said 8

• Well.. no matter what people say.. guys dont ALWAYS go for looks. For a fling or a one night stand, looks will help you. But if you want guys to pursue you for a relationship, then you got to look at your attitude. Are you too shy? Are you playing hard to get? Are you showing the guy that you are a desirable commodity by telling him how 3 guys were texting you non stop yesterday just to get a date? If any of this is true.. then guys will think that you are too much work and they'll move on.

• wear tons and tons of make up

get implants in you're butt and boobs maybe in your lips too.

wear stripper type clothing everywhere you go

flirt with all the hot guys

create your own sassy walk

dye your hair blonde

and play hard to get.

• I remember your photo you keep taking it down - Don't worry you are gorgeous

• You look great, but I have no Idea how your personality is though

• You just gotta be patient, he will appear in your life when you least expect it. Just continue being your self, get a guy to like you for you, not your body. Believe me, I am in the same situation.

• I wouldn't mind seeing a full body pic.

• Well m'y pic Is in the avatar

• You look beautiful, I bet your gonna make one lucky guy out there , and give him his happiest moment oin his life (in other words he will ask you to marry him one day).

• i suggest you to wear red , because some research shows men are attracted to woman wearing Red color cloths. And use vanilla perfume thats also most desired smell for men according to some researches.

• Don't slim down to much don't be slutty and be confident but not cocky

• Try taking stimulants that would push up body temperature. It would make you hotter.

What Girls Said 0