Girls, tell me your impressions after seeing this pic ! rate me maybe, try to tell my age and race?

Girls, tell me your impressions after seeing this pic ! rate me maybe, try to tell my age and race ?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say 22 possibly Egyptian or Persian decent? First impression is you're a funny guy and witty/smart. The pic made me smile

• oooh? nice impression !
      by the way i'm 21 and moroccan (half amazigh half arab), good guess though ! thanks!

What Girls Said 12

• You look slightly terrifying. Young adult, Indian.

• Don't worry i don't bite !! Okay we'll see if u r right !

• nope.. not even near LOL ! see above

• You look intelligent and conservative and hard working. I'd say you are around 19 years old.

• Wow !! that's what's up ! thank u ! i'm 21 though.. I think shaving makes me look younger !

• You look 24, you might be from Morocco, and I like your face. It's a good face. *Thumbs up for your face.* o3o

• Thumbs up :D Thanks a bunch !

• I was so close. xD

• yup u were !!

• I think your about 22-23 and from Morocco (or some other northern African country ) was I close?

• We'll see about that :D

• you must be psychic ! you nailed it !

• Egyptian? And 24?

• haha !! thanks for participating.. I'll tell u the truth after everybody guesses :D

• *Looks up* it's still a picture of you dude and nothing else.

• then look down !

• You look a little upset.. Maybe a bit concerned of getting your picture taken. And you look maybe 20 , possibly Indian.

• that pic was surprising and my stare is always like this !!
      21, moroccan but good guess though ! thanks

• Oh ha ok! & you're welcome!

• I'll give you an 8. You're Morocco and you're in your 20s?

• You look fierce! Maybe it's because of the eyes.

• yeah yeah I hear that all the time !! people tell what the hell are you staring at? Well I just can't do anything about it and i love my eyes :p

• yup i am mixed//

• Haha good genes tho 👍

• 20 years old, Indian (or maybe Hispanic ), and you are decent looking

• 21 years old, Moroccan (half amazigh half arab).. good guess though :D thanks !

• You look Indian, and you already revealed your age.

• not even close :D I'm moroccan.. thank for the guess !

• 19, indian with like 10 percent of puerto rican, maybe 5'9", likes tea, confused.

• 21, Moroccan half amazigh and half arab ! 5'11" likes tea, angry !! XD thanks for the answer !

• Haha no problem xD

• Rate: 7 age:21-22