Honest opinion, do you think this young woman is pretty/attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks smart and confident and a little unique.

What Guys Said 24

• Stunning, intelligent, cultured...

• You're pretty, I have a feeling that you are better looking than this in reality but the photo isn't showing that.

• She looks average to me, although it's probably because of the colors and graininess of the camera. This is not really a good camera.

• I think she is very attractive - Love the piercing

• Thankyou, I don't have it anymore though

• You will still be very pretty even without piercing.

• Yeah I don't have it, I had to take it out haha

• She's very pretty for sure :)

• She's not my type, but she is really beautiful.

Her eyes are just huge and that way her mouth curls is really attractive. Hmm... maybe she is my type after all. Really beautiful anyway.

• Terrible picture. Hard to tell. Based on that picture you have little to worry about in regards to your looks.

• Not in this picture at least

• Alright thanks anyway

• Sorry I was in a dark mood when i I wrote that. I do think she's good looking the lighting of the picture could be better but she's defiitely good

• Aw ok thanks:)

• Yes very much so. She has beauty in her eyes

• i would say average and needs to lose the piercing

• Yeah. That scarf and lip piercing need to go though. Other than that a good 7/10

• Yeah I don't have the piercing anymore, and don't wear the scarf a lot haha :) but thanks

• she's ok... I've definitely seen worse!

• You were average.

• Sorry... But not much :(

• That's alright :) everyone has a preference, may I ask what do you think isn't attractive? I know I have a kinda dull look on my face but what exactly is it :)?

• fo me, it's the piercing.

• Haha ok, that's alright

• Your Pretty :)

• Yeah she looks good

• Gorgeous face

• You are really gorgeous x)

• she must looks good if no piercing :)

• so pretty. :) :)

• İf you say where you are from i will say my opinion honestly you will be able to learn how you look like

• I'm Australian :) full

• You look nice :) i am honest and please dont have that piercing i hope you personality is nice as your face that is more important !

• Dont dig piercings. But iam sure there are some guys that do.

• Yeah I dint have that piercing anymore :)

• I would definitely love to hang out with this lady. Very attractive and classy. Not that I am a big fan of non-traditional piercings, but few faces can pull it off and this face is one of them.

• Thankyou! That's really nice, I don't have that piercing anymore but thanks

• Thankyou :) and I'm very happy in my relationship, I wouldn't change it for the world :)

• I know and I hope so. I was just trying to explain a point in response to your question. Otherwise, at my age, I can only be your uncle. Hahaha.

• I'd want to sleep with you.

• Hmm, not really the answer I was looking for, but I guess that means you think I am attractive

• yes.

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, she's attractive :)

• Yeah def she's cute

• Yes, she's very pretty :)

• I think she is.

• I personally don't really like these kinds of piercings but your face itself is alright :)

• Fair enough, thankyou:)

• she is ok..

• Ok :) that's alright it's not a great photo of me, I was just curious of what people would say

• oohh.. this is you... umm.. you are above average... for sure.. but i think this is not a good pic.. take a new one.. :)

• Aw yeah I don't really like the photo, but thankyou, and sure I'll probably take another tomorrow, this pic is about 2 years old,

• Average :)

• A little more than average.

• Is that good haha? :)

• Sure ! It means you're more beautiful than 50% of the girls in the world.

• Looks pretty but it's kinda hard to tell properly in this picture.

• Yeah sorry, I did a few edits when I took it, I don't have the original, but thankyou :)