In your opinion would you say im fat?

I'm about 5 4, 132 pounds. 36-29-36. I'm not like super muscular, but I am somewhat toned. Honest opinions!!! Thanks

• Fat af
  • Slightly overweight
  • Average
  • Looking good

Most Helpful Guy

• How old are you? You can use this website to determine your BMI. http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html
    Lately, some people say BMI is inaccurate, but they fail to provide better alternatives. Body fat calculators are never accurate, so the only way to truly see if you're healthy is with your BMI, some blood tests specifically ones checking your cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and just how you look in the mirror. Being underweight is much worse than being obese, though. So, don't go too low on the BMI scale unless your body frame requires you to be at a lower weight. I don't know why doctors have recently stopped looking at body frame as another accurate method of determining what your healthy weight should be. Use these two websites to find your body frame and what weight your body would function optimally at.
    www.myfooddiary.com/.../frame_size_calculator.asp
    www.myfooddiary.com/.../ideal_weight_calc.asp

The guys who just care about your looks aren't the kind of guys you need, though. If you're happy with your own body, then a real man will truly love you for who you are.

What Guys Said 5

• More importantly, how do u feel u look? Don't take advice from others, as only your opinion counts. Guys/girls will all have different taste in how they either want to look or how they like other to look. U will no doubt get comments mixed between all your options and you will only focus on the negative results. This will make u sad and want to lose weight but you should only do this if u feel you need to and if it will make u happy to do so.

Hope this helps, strip off look at yourself full length in a mirror and give yourself a MHO and then act on it.

• 140-160 is tubby, 160-170 is chubby, 170+ is fat.

• C maybe D , but that is my preferred build on's woman so my opinion may be prejudice

• Sounds about right to me - That is 22.6 BMI slap bang in middle of normal range

• Average range

What Girls Said 3

• A picture would be more helpful but just based on the measurements/description you gave then no, I don't think you're fat at all.

• You have a BMI of 22.8 which is almost perfect in the middle, so you are normal weight. Also your proportions are not abnormal. Have your muscle/fat ratio measured, but n-because you say you are toned, I think that will be fine too. So, you don't need to change if you don't want.

• You sound like a good healthy weight