Am I attractive?

I have a boyfriend but his friends are always putting him down because of how I look... In front of me. He says He likes me the way I am but his riends are constantly being rude... I don't know what I need to change or anything... But I'd really like to know :/ I'm open to what anyone has to say...
Am I attractive?

That is vape smoke (So It's not because they think im gross for ciggs because I DONT SMOKE THEM)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to your boyfriend rude friends. Maybe they're just rude because they secretly like you or they might not just like you for some reason. Just be yourself always because you don't have to please them so they can be nice. Be rude to them back if that's the case. You're very attractive and beautiful :) :D <3

What Guys Said 24

• Very pretty.
    I think the smoking kinda ruins it tho, Vaping is just as bad for ya :/.

• I vape juice with no nicotine. I just like it for flavor so i'm not harming myself or anything. ;)

• I honestly had no clue about that, thank you for informing me... I will be thinking a lot harder before I pick up my vape again

• Yeah seriously matey, That shit is so bad for ya, Would be a shame to ruin a pretty face my smoking and staining your teeth yellow and giving you a smokers cough rite? :P.
      Good luck in life dude! :P

• You are attractive (except for the vape. Don't like fake smokers much more than real smokers.) Your guy should be telling his buds to shut up, because their rudeness to you offends him also.

• Wait, I don't get it. So you are considered as ugly by your boyfriend's friends? And they say this in front of you and him?

First, these "friends" of his are crazy (possible jealousy?), you look great. Really. Actually, you look like my type of girl so I'm maybe not a best person to ask for opinion :)

Second, your boyfriend is not worth you time. If my friends said anything rude to my girlfriend in my presence... let's just say they wouldn't be my friends anymore :)

Third, nothing wrong with vaping and occasional smoking as long as you keep it under control.

• Don't think you need to change anything. Be how you feel happiest, others can take it or leave it. It's YOU that matters. In my opinion you are lovely, except for the vap one. That's awful. Just the smoke is awful, not you!!

• You need change in a boyfriend that's what you need
    if he can swallow that his friends put you down than he's
    not much of a boyfriend. You're very pretty if that's truly you
    but you need to realize unless he stands up for you than
    what's the deal of being with him?

• He does stand up for me, but then him and his friends start butting heads bad, so I ask him to stop. I don't want to drive a wedge in his friendships... but thank you :)

• I think you are really attractive

• What are their complaints about your looks?

I find you quite attractive, fab eyes and killer lips.

I think they want your boyfriend to dump you so that they can scoop you up.
    I would

• Smoking ain't cool.

• I didn't say it was? I vape juice with no nicotine. I just like it for flavor so i'm not harming myself or anything. I do it because I like it not because I think it's cool.

• Haha gotcha, and thanks :)

• You're welcome and I would add that you shouldn't care about the fact that those people are being rude with you. I mean even the most beautiful girls on the planet will get that kind of remarks from other people.

• You look good! I don't mind if a girl smokes a little. You seem to have a masculine jaw-line but that doesn't detract from your overall beauty and I think your boyfriend's friends are just being assholes.

• I don't say this often enough, but you look good. This is my first time saying it actually

• If he doesn't want you then I'll have you... lol you are gorgeous so I don't know what he's on about. Any guy in his right mind would love to have you as his girlfriend so I don't know what is in this guys head... He must be crazy...

• They probably are jealous about him having you as a girlfriend ;)

• his ''friends''?

• Yeah, he has a small group of friends that he always hangs out with

• you look very cute and good... his friends are just jealous assholes... just ignore them 😊

• Attractive... but the smoking though :/

• If it helps I vape juice with no nicotine. I just like it for flavor so i'm not harming myself or anything. But thank you

• ;o that's good

• Haha! His friends are just jealous... don't sweat it!

• You are seriously gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Your boyfriend needs to get new friends. Wow. hope my girl is as beautiful as you.

• no, because you smoke. Wouldn't touch a smoker with a hundred foot pole.

• I'm not asking if what i do is attractive. I'm asking if i am. I vape juice with no nicotine. I just like it for flavor so i'm not harming myself or anything.

• Smoking (anything) = unattractive

• you are very pretty

• did you smoke kush oh my good lord you are attractive lady *_*

• they are very jealous of him , your very cute, shake it off beautiful really

• u look great.. nice eyes cute face your friends its just messing around with u

• Thank you, I just don't understand why his friends are doing it every time im around...

• maybe he wish a girlfriend like u.. but if he can't have it he just talk trashy... just ignore him and he will stop it

• Thank you <3

• you look like a 30 y. o. trump. nothing like a teen girl.. .

• Couldnt you find a different story to tell us ahh dont lie !! :D this is a story that was created by you no men can think that you are not attractive

What Girls Said 7

• You're beautiful. Screw your bfs friends. And your boyfriend for not standing up for you and putting those guys in their place.

• You're a pretty girl. Your face stucture is some what similiar to Monroes, you look you could be relative. Though you do have a strong jawline.
    8/10

• You're not unattractive. His friends are just pricks.

• If he says that he likes the way you and and says it around his friends, he's a keeper. Ignore those assholes anyway.

• Thanks hun <3

• no problem. I think you're really pretty anyway. I don't know what is with those guys anyway, maybe they're jealous you and your boyfriend is dating. Try not let them bother you :)

• Drugs are bad mkay

• It's not drugs. It's a vape. And I vape juice with no nicotine. I just like it for flavor so i'm not harming myself or anything.

• Just joking!
      Its a south park reference xD

• You look pretty. Maybe they're jealous he has you and they're being rude af.

• I have no idea what you look like bc all I can see is one fraction of your face per shot, which tells me enough in itself that you're not confident. I promise its a real thing that when even the ugliest person acts like they love themselves and are beautiful, people believe it and are literally tricked into seeing that person completely differently!!!

However, you are very pretty no matter what!