Am I beautiful in Korean standards?

I am 5 feet 5 , and 103 pounds with pale skin? i have straight black long hair , sometimes wavy. I have a big butt ( not huge , but pretty ) and normal sized chest , i also have a bit of hips and my calves are thin. I have small brown eyes. A lot of people tell me i look a bit Asian. Will korean guys like me physically? Thank you

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can't really tell that from a description, a photo would be better but like any guys I'm pretty sure koreans will like a girl if she's pretty maybe even more lol I was on a boarding school an all I seemed to be able to attract were 17 year old koreans, too young for me unfortunately, aww

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yess the would if you feel confident

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think korean fobs will. they like that no ass, no boobs look. the 12 year old girl look

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm post a picture fool, geesh. No one has that good of an imagination - except sketch artists...

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound fine :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, you can't guesstimate these things because beauty is subjective.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you are beautiful in all standards.. i dont get why girls think like they need to match some standards set but their society..

0|0
    0|0