I had one before, but people said they wanted to see less makeup on me and a picture of my whole face and not just half?

Okay so if you've seen my before post then you might know that someone said that I apply to much makeup, so I wanted to add ones where I have a natural look and then i have a body pic

I had one before, but people said they wanted to see less makeup on me and a picture of my whole face and not just half...?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• As I said on your previous post, you look great. And I disagree that you use too much makeup cause it fits nice with you face and style.

by the way, maybe it's because of your braces those guys were making fun of you. It's just an immature and stupid thing to do, so don't worry about them.

• Maybe its just me, But, when i first saw your body pic, You honestly looked like a 7 year old, but your face looks like a 20 year old? :P

• No, someone else said I looked younger as well. i think it's just the angle of the picture? It may look like I'm short but 'm 5"7 1/2 which is pretty average I guess?

• I think its just the angle from which the picture was taken, You just look very small compared to your surroundings, At first i thought 'Aww, its a little girl in her Pj's, Why is she holding a gun? ;D', Then i realised it was you xD.
      I think a frontal body picture would do you better justice ;P.

• I think you look very well with light make up

• You look lovely both ways.

• wow. Um. You're really good looking--I don't really agree with anyone who dissed ya--beautiful facial structure, hair, eyes, those braces are actually really cute too.

• where do I know you from?

• You look nice and young

• You look pretty with and without. It's kind of cool you go shooting

• Bottom pic is the best. You seem to have a good body.

• Good lord the cross-eyed pic is adorable. You look good either way just rock it.

• you gottta unique face made for runway, hopefully you capitalize that and make that $$$$

• You look pretty with or without make up just chuck it whats others says

• Look very attractive

• You are really very beautiful. : )
    I wish I was 16 again lol

• You're cute

• I'm going to post anonymously because I don't know how old you are and all that stuff but I think you look fantastic

What Girls Said 3

• How old are you? Your face pics look somewhat mature but your body pic look very young. I think you look good. You're cute but can pull off pretty as well

• I know it says 16 but I thought you could be younger

• Nope, i'm 16 :) it may look like im short but im 5"7 1/2 which is pretty average i guess? And thank you :)

• I think your pretty with or without make up :) <3

• You're very pretty with or without makeup.