Rate me? Be honest too.. I'm 4'11 and 113 pounds.. I always feel over weight and that I have huge thigh.. What do you think?

Rate me? Be honest too.. I'm 4'11 and 113 pounds.. I always feel over weight and that I have huge thigh.. What do you think ?

I'm the blonde one

i don't want negativity, just honest (: I am obviously insecure that I know- which is why I want your opinions to see if you see what I see- if you have advice on what I should focus more on when working out

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 50

• Yeah , you're COOL !
    But that camera angle tho.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../head%2Btilting%2BOllie.jpg

• No offence but I don't believe that you truly think you're fat... but yeah you're cute.

• You're not over weight.. You sure you don't want attention? :L

• PleaseStopTakingSelfies/10

• I think you look really attractive - I don't rate anybody.

• lol at all the dipshit white knights on here that actually believe she thinks she's fat.

• An ex of mine was 4-11 110.
    She thought that she was chunky.
    My observation was that she had the tightest body that I ever had, and was very sexy.
    Not one pound overweight.
    You are just like her.
    A rocking butt/waist.

• u are just... perfect...

• you're trolling for attention.

• Try being 150 pounds or more first then we'll talk. I wouldn't even call you chubby. It's just that your cheeks are a bit fuller, big deal. ;)

• You'reAttractive/10

#FunSizedUnited

• In the first pic, your friend looks larger than you, and she has a hot body. From what I can see, you are petite and athletic with muscular thighs and a very nice booty (squat much?)

• If you're worrying about your looks, the bar is too high. Imagine truly ugly people. They would be jumping off buildings.

• I don't think rates are helpful.

I can safely say, though, that you aren't overweight.

• girl please. there are actual overweight people who are hating on you lol. you look good, your thighs are just perfect, long, and toned

• Dat Asian chick damn.

Ok sorry back on topic.
    You are not overweight, where did you get that ridiculous idea? Your weight is perfect.
    You have a nice butt and body type. However you only have B cups.

My final rating 7.3/10

• Because you're twinning on the second pic...10/10

• I'd want you like crazy. 4' 11"? Jesus Christ, I'm almost a foot taller than you. I love small women.

• You are very cute and fit
    Total catch

• for a girl that isn't confident with her body you sure do like to take photo's of it

• I think you are crazy because you are not even a tiny bit fat. You are a beautiful young woman that shouldn't have self esteem issues about your body.

• You're just fine, how on earth would you consider to be overweight?

• I can't think about anything bad about how you look... hope you'll see a pretty girl soon when looking in the mirror

• Man you're prefect if you lived near me I'd ask you.

• Your weight is exactly as it should be :) the most sexy one, add or lose some kilos and it would not be that good

• I think you're beautiful

• Them Triceps tho.

• You are fine. Very nice body. Very nice butt.

• You should smile more. But your hot.

• You are very cute where do u live?

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know why we seem to be getting so may people recently seeking to be told they're too heavy/have big thighs, and things of that nature in an online forum, of all places.
    memecrunch.com/.../image.png

• but you have to give it to them.
      it does make for great neck stretching exercises from all the sideway shots.

• @Illusive_Man
      hahah yes, very true. The range of motion in her neck indeed is quite impressive. Hopefully she doesn't strain anything by holding it in such extreme angles for too long though!

• You are obviously skinny and fit! You have absolutely nothing to worry about, trust me. You're gorgeous :D

• You're not. You're in great shape. Do you see your body? You have a flat stomachache and even forming abs there's nothing wrong with your legs or highs either if you did you wouldn't show your body off.

You have a great figure in you're in perfect shape I'm sure your doctor tells you the same thing. Excersing and eating healthy is always a good thing but don't abuse it/go too far.

• I am 4'11" too... :)

• You look good, don't worry.

• You are tiny

• You're no where close to over weight, and not everyone can have a thigh gap, or stick thin legs because of genetics. The only reason why you think your tight s might be thick, or are thick is because you have toned legs which more guys prefer over some stick thin chick with hotdog legs and no figure.

• You are really pretty! And don't be worried about the number on the scale. Because you work out, your muscle mass may be more, and muscle is heavier then fat. So keep up the great work in keeping your body fit and strong!

• "Wah wah, I am huge omg. So fat omg omg 😭😭😭"
    *posts 27727 bodychecks on snapchat"

• First of all, I never said I felt fat! I said I felt overweight and That I had huge thighs. 2/out of 3 were pictures my friend posted on snapchat - not me just because I felt insecure doesn't mean I don't work out and feel confident some times. I simply did this to see what other people opinions were

• Overweight? In what world? Smh. You look fine.

• You're beautiful and you're not overweight at all, you're skinny :)

• Oh dear jesus, you're not overweight at ALL. I promise. You look perfectly fine.

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!
    you are just... awesome pretty girl

• Very pretty, girl. You don't need these people to tell you you are!
    Beautiful :)

• Yea, you're practically obese. Lay of the snickers fatass!

• not overweight at all!