Rate Me? Just kind of curious as to what people think :) .. thumbs up or down?

I'm about 5'6 if that changes your rating at all. haha
Rate Me? Just kind of curious as to what people think :) ..thumbs up or down??

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You kinda look like Ryan Gosling a bit.

0|2
    0|0
    • Well thank you! haha I usually get Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal. Not bad comparisons I suppose!

• Show All
    • Thanks for naming him because I would have never figured out who he looks like lol.

• Haha yep, really me! :) Coworkers actually call me Jake or Ryan instead of my real name most of the time. lol

What Girls Said 10

• I think you're handsome and I like the fact that you have a beard haha ~ you're shorter than me tho which is really a pity :/
    I won't rate you either because I don't think that beauty/handsomeness can be measured on a scale from 1/10 really since it's just way too subjective. Nevertheless you're quite handsome to me :) aye

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give you a 10. You're handsome :)

0|2
    0|0
  • You're so handsome

0|2
    0|0
  • you are soooooooooooo good looking.. you look like a hollywood celebrity.. are you really 5 6'"?

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont like the hair, but you aren't bad you're pretty cute

0|1
    0|0
  • Thumbs up. Great smile!

0|1
    0|0
  • You look very good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you look like Ryan Gosling too! Thumbs up all the way! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 10000000000/10
    omg

0|0
    0|0
  • Thumbs up!!:) your height doesn't change that haha

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• very formal for a 22 yo... o_O

0|1
    0|0
  • Omfg, You are like Jake Gyllenhaal xD

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh. Okay, you are very handsome, sir. Was gonna say you remind me of Ryan Gosling/Jake Gyllenhaal but I think that's been said cx--so it isn't just me! I love your hair, too--brows and beard and all that. You have a very nice, friendly kind of face and you seem very approachable. Actually, you being not incredibly tall makes you even more approachable I think, I wouldn't feel at all intimidated by you but you have a lot of masculinity, so... overall I'd say.
    you look awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look well

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are a 9/10 you look handsome. You are short like me but not too short so I think it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on your two photos I would say you are certainly above average.

You look older than 22 though.

0|0
    0|0