Girls, how do I attract more girls?

im 19 i think i look decent ill attach a photo. what are the steps i need to take to attract more girls bc i have no luck and i love women so please ladyies, give all the suggestions you can i really need it
Girls, how do i attract more girls?

i think my problem is lack of confidence how can I get more of that.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I would "dress" up a little more. Not preppy or anything, but I would ensure that my pants and belt are where they should be (they don't look like they are).

Otherwise, I don't see why you'd have a problem unless if people are going to assume things about you without getting to know you (which would indicate that they're retarded and you don't want to date retarded girls, right?). Be confident, smile, go up to one you like, and ask her out.

You seem to be more attractive than the other guys who post pics so as long as you "dress up" a bit more (imo) and have confidence, you're fine.

What Girls Said 13

• You're definitely an attractive guy, you need to carry yourself as such. And most definitely never come off as desperate. The more desperate you are the more you scare women away. Women want a strong, confident and good looking man. Strive to be that, and you won't have a problem. What it boils down to is you seem to have low self confidence, to which there is no easy fix... you're just going to have to look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you KNOW you're attractive, and well put together. Once you convince yourself you're worth it, you won't have a problem convincing anyone else. :)

• Confidence is usually a popular way. Start by making a list of things you're good at, seeing this list can boost your confidence. Another thing is to be passionate about something. Girls like a guy who has a passion for something and are willing to share it. By knowing what you're passionate about, it will make it easier for a girl to remember you because she associates you with what ever subject it falls under. For example, if you're into surfing, every time she thinks of anything water or ocean related, you will come to mind. When a girl thinks of you, then the more likely she will think that she likes you. These are just baby steps, but I hope this helped!

• You look fine. May be get rid of the earrings?
    Pay attention to how you carry yourself. Good manners and confidence.

• You are average increase confidence ny remembering you are average

• I think better fitting clothes is all you need.

• i usually like white guys but you're really attractive! try approaching women. trust me it'll work

• First off, you look great! So all I can really say is be you. But if there is a certain girl you like, show her you like her by asking questions about her. Smile, laugh and don't try to act like someone you are not.

• I just borke up with this girl I started to love bc when I tried to see her she would make up excuses and when I tried to ask her about how she felt about me and all that she wouldn't ever text me back till I changed the subject. I haven't dated in 3 years and to start back off to that really hurt my pride. I want to be with her to but she shows me no emotion

• you have pretty eyes.^^

• i love your eyes! i dont think you need to change anythingg..

• You are handsome, young but handsome.

• Be confident, looking good. Make eye contact, your eyes are gorgeous

• You're attractive. Due to the question you're asking- it may be because you lack confidence or are coming off as desperate. Just be yourself and be confident in yourself and people will be attracted to you. You can't rush anything.

• Haha I'm white and you look so cute. Hey hug
    Just go with how you think. Good luck