Girls, dimples on the left or right cheek?

I've always been curious with why people think dimples are cute. I mean when I get older won't it just look like a huge wrinkle in my face? and is there any correlation to attractiveness on which side the dimple is or sexual orientation?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think dimples are cute especially on guys. I have a dimple on my left side but it doesn't really show up unless I move my lips to the left. It doesn't show up when I smile though. My mom has both dimples on the left and right :) <3

What Girls Said 9

• I don't find dimples cute at all personally.

• I'm indifferent to dimples lol I don't have any lol

• I don't know I just find dimples so cute, especially on guys lol.

• which side is better. I guess it depends on which side their hair grows to too. My hair goes to the left and so is my dimple. what do you think?

• Yeah I think it also depends on on the face, hair, etc. But from your avatar pic your handsome there's nothing wrong with dimples. Most girls I know like them overall and don't really care about what side it's on as long as you have them lol.

• I'm neutral about dimples. They are cute, but I wouldn't think any less of someone if they didn't have dimples. :)

• To me it doesn't matter what side it's on. If you have one or two it's cute either way, I like them. And people with dimples look very kind and happy, it's attractive.

• I have one on my right

• i want some! :/

• on both. they look sexier even in age. and no there's no relation between the two.

• Well I have a one sided dimple on my left cheek. And most people think its cute and suits me. I guess it depends how u look to make it attractive and cute. I think there adorable on a guy tho.