Are tattoos $exy?

I really want tattoo sleeves with all kinds of cool stuff on it, but I started wondering, are they at all repulsive? I mean would girls think it's lame?

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on da tattoo, and if gals r into tattoos generally as well...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No I actually like them. As long as there's no to many orbyiu don't have them all over tour body they're pretty sexy.

Sleeves are one of my favorites just try to avoid getting a lot of colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the right body, sure. I think they look perfect against tanned skin and I love tribal tattoos that aren't actual tribal tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it's pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think so. I don't mind tattoos on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them a lot, personally I want some.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look fancy or trashy depending what it is & if it's good work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, they can look good on some guys.. But others can't just rock the 'tough' look..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to me they are

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate tattoos, but you have the right to do whatever you want. If you like tattoos then get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a female (straight) and I find myself checking out girls with tattoos, they're very attractive and sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think sleeve tattoos are ugly but having all kinds of tattoo stuff rocks

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think they are good

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like tattoos but I guess some can fit well on the right person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them for me personally if a girl does not like them then that's ok I won't hold it against her, unless she has an negative personality then that's different lol : P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 tattoos, my girlfriend thinks their hot. And i think her tattoos are really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no.

they look ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh I hate tatoos

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0