Girls, How does my body look from 1 to 100?

I covered up my junk area so dont worry but here it is http://imgur.com/cQ5bQQy I have worked hard since last summer after I finished 8th grade and from then on to get where it is now which is a year later from being all skin a bones to this. Some of my friends and relatives say that I look good but I want to know honestly what a random person thinks of it thats a girl because Im not into men, lol.
100 is the best and 1 is the worst so rank honestly and comments are appriciated. thanks you!!!

• 1-20
    4% (2)
  • 21-40
    0% (0)
  • 41-60
    4% (2)
  • 61-80
    31% (17)
  • 81-100
    57% (31)
  • I don't know or only commenting on this in comments lol
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a pretty good body. Should've showed us your face too. I've been waiting for it lol but that looks like a grown man body, not a 15 yr old body.

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks you I just dont show my face because I just dont want it on the internet

• Show All
    • Yea, I believe you. You didn't have to explain. Some guys at my school and even in middle school have the body of a man already.

• Alright then lol

What Girls Said 20

• Umm... 62? I guess. It's not the clearest pic and you have us an awfully wide range but from what I can tell you do have a nice body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Great body for a 15 year old. It's hard to believe you achieved that at 15. I would give you about an 80

2|1
    0|0
  • Lookin good dude

1|1
    0|0
  • You're 15 with that body? I'm so impressed lol I hope your face and personality makes it worth it. You don't have Channing Tatum's body but you're getting there!

2|1
    0|0
  • Dear god, you look like my 24 year old boyfriend. WHAT ARE YOU EATING FOR BREAKFAST?

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol thanks and normally Frosted Miniwheats or I just skip it. Also I dont eat really healthy. I just try to eat good but I still eat a lot of junk, but I just work it off by playing sports, working out, and just keeping in mind how much junk I have ate lately, but I use the large amount of food I eat and burn it into muscle.

• Yessssss/100

1|1
    0|0
  • Are you really 15? Because damn! And I feel like a pedophile.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol I'm guessing you enjoyed the pic. Actually I just turned 15 3 months exactly from today, on March 23

• Damn! You do not know how many older guys you make look bad. O_O

• Ahh, your making me blush😊😊

• Good work, you look good!

0|1
    0|0
  • Lookin good ^^ keep it up!! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • You look good :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You honestly look MUCH older than 15, haha.

2|1
    0|1
    • Pop so I've heard, but if you've ever seen me in person you probably wouldn't think so, because I'm only 5 foot 5 inches tall right now, and my face isn't that mature but not a baby face. I do have a lot of body hair for my age though

• Show All
    • NOOO. Wasn't bad at all. I dropped my baby face and my bottom. Other than my huge thighs, I'm pretty cool with myself. No, I wasn't saying that's why you're muscular, just the hair.

• Ohhhhhh alright I hear ya

• you look GREAt

0|1
    0|0
  • you look good

0|1
    0|0
  • 100/100
    YOU WON THE INTERNET WITH THAT SEXY BODY 😉😉😆😆😆

0|1
    0|0
  • Why from 1 to 100?

0|0
    0|0
    • I gives a more accurate rating than 1 to 10, so if you said like 5 out of 10, if you were doing it out of a 100, it could be 51 ou of 100 to 59 ou of 100.

• I can't see so.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good, don't worry about it

0|1
    0|0
  • I was about to say something nasty about all that white coverage but then I saw your age and... well I'll keep it to myself ^^

1|1
    1|0
  • 👌👌 yes you look good :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you look good :)

0|1
    0|0