Guys, is this attractive?

So I have medium sized breasts, a flat stomach, a kinda small waist (it has a curve). Then I have a big butt (40 inches) not very wide hips though, and chubby thighs (no thigh gap). Is that attractive?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhh. I'd have to actually see it. Medium sized breasts sounds perfect. Flat stomach, extra perfect, since women usually have a higher fat percentage, due to the whole having to nourish another human being thing. So yeah, flat stomachs really do it for me. I don't really notice waists much unless they're out of the ordinary. I'm usually into smaller butts, though. But, I'm also a relatively small guy at 140, 5'10. It depends on how big. Err. Okay, I just looked up 40 inch butts... Looks almost perfect to me. A bit on the higher range of my preference. But, you know, you can't really define a physical characteristic just by measurement. It doesn't take shape into account. As for the thighs, I prefer the whole thigh gap thing. It would depend on how chubby. Like, once you see cellulite, it's not attractive. To me, anyway. But, that's more about diet and exercise, even if total fat volume is a factor in developing cellulite. But, skinnier thighs can get it, too.

Generally, the small waist, flat stomach, and medium boobs are the very definition of desirable. That sounds perfect, but proportion and distribution really matters.

So, really, it's hard to say without seeing the proportions. A description like this really can't convey the actual measurements as well. It's a lot more vague than actually seeing.

What Guys Said 18

• In my imagination from reading your description I think that's a great body.

• No pic = no opinion

• Yeah totally attractive

• Well it certainly doesn't sound unnattractive. What usually makes or breaks it is personality

• Sounds attractive to me.

• It sounds fine to me but it's hard to say without a picture...

• depends on the girl, it all sounds good but what it actually looks like could differ from what we are imagining, i would bet everyone who has commented has imagined something different.

• Yeah not every girl needs a thigh gap to be sexy I love a big but and thighs. You sound to me to be the ideal women physically

• Face is mainly what matters along with a flat stomach to me. Ill also like your breasts and bum aslong as it doesn't sag.

• For me, I'm a legs and butt man, so I'd prefer a less large butt and thighs.

• It all comes down to the face. A butterface is a bad thing

• it could be, it could not be. hard to say without a picture

• I'm that's actually quite an attractive physique you have. However a pic would be better. : )

• He'll yea I would hit you up lmk in dm

• Nah i like my titties saggy

• Very attractive!

• i don't no. pics, pics, pics. you gotta post pics.

• Could I get a pictur. It all depends on how you can make it look