Guys, who's more attractive?

The girl my ex boyfriend rebounded to...
Guys, who's more attractive?

Or me...

He keeps trying to rub their relationship in my face to make me jealous

• Her
    19% (5)
  • You
    81% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Thank you all. I know feel very terrible for this post... I made a rash decision on posting it and have been looking for a way to delete it ever since it went up...
I thought this would help me feel better, but it's actually making me feel way worse... I think she's a nice girl and I think it's way wrong that I'm doing this... The comments that got to me most weren't the ones that said I was wrong, but the ones that said she was ugly... I feel terrible for subjecting someone to this. Even if she had no idea this is happening. I think she is beautiful.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure you got her worse pictures vs your best ones. If your ex rebounded with her tough luck it happens I've been dumped for more attractive guys than me and less attractiuve guys than me it sucks either way just get over your ex and your jealousy over this girl. I'm not beating on you or anything I'm just saying that it does you no good to compare yourself to anyone

• I actually think I got some pretty pictures of her. If I hadn't, my results wouldn't be accurate and it would do me no good. We broke up like a month ago and we were together for two years. It's fine that he moved on. That would be one thing. But it's the way he is constantly throwing it in my face that gets to me... I guess this question is a result of that.

• Yeah I know the feeling my ex does that too me too and the guy looks way better than me I hate to admit it but its true itlll fade off if you dont show him it bothers you

• Thanks. I'll hold onto that

What Guys Said 19

• It's bad to post an other person's picture without her knowing. It's really very bad. Especially when you are comparing her to you. Imagine if a way more attractive girl did this to you and you randomly saw it in here. How would you feel? I won't lie to you but you obviously are looking for ego boost to make yourself feel better because you already know that you are far better looking than her. I can't tell for exactly why your boyfriend is doing this. But i think there might be two reasons. The first one is that he might be intimidated by you so he wants to put you down and make you jealous so he could feel better himself. He's so insecure so he decides to put the blame on you and use his ex to get to you. So now you feel you are not good enough and probably won't leave him for an other guy. The second reason could be that he thinks his ex got a far better personality than you.

• you obviously were very hurt by your ex's actions, so you decided to vent and get it out there... and since the majority of people think u are prettier you now feel guilty for asking, but the truth is the truth, you seem prettier - she is also cute but not as cute as you. i think you are hung up on this guy, let him be with her and find another guy for the time being, you won't have a problem finding one quickly. otherwise enjoy th single life for a while. if he comes back to you then cool, if not then you just look forward and move on :) its your eyes as well.

• Thanks, I appreciate it

• I think he regrets it alooot, and that's why he is running it in your face to ease the pain of regret

• That thought has never once occurred to me.

• It happens a lot more then you can imagine, I feel like he made a rash decision and now stuck, unhappy, and being choked slowly.

(O. o)//

• She is cute and perky and fun looking.

You're also very cute but don't have the same joie de vivre (based on two pictures)

• Honestly?

You are far more attractive, but the other girl looks like she's a lot less maintenance and a lot more fun.

• You're both attractive. There now no ones feelings are going to get hurt.

• She looks like someone from Whoville...

• No offense but this question is really silly.

• She probably has a better personality.

• I actually don't know her very well, from what I have seen she is a lovely girl

• You're cuter. Just my two cents.

• You. -filler-

• You damn you are beautiful *_*

• LMAO, he sure did downgrade!!!

• its you baby for sure

• I think you are more attractive to me, but everybody's tastes are different.

• you are way prettier than her. dont be jealous at all she is lucky to be with anyone. no offense

• she has a big forehead and those teeth, don't be jealous

• You are obviously

• you are. her teeth and eyebrows aren't so hot.