A lot of people say I look like aaron paul is this true? Is this is a compliment or an insult?

Just take a look at my profile picture or my instagram above_quality2015

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You guys have a similar bone structure, and I think you're a pretty attractive guy, but I might consider grooming yourself a bit differently, a new look would suit you, for example if you lose the 'stach I think it would look great on you... Try a clean shave, you have good bone structure don't hide it.

• I don't think so but I'm not good at these things 😝

• I don't see it and it would be a compliment.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really see it

• I wouldn't consider being told that you look like a guy most famous for playing a meth addict a compliment.

• Ehh kinda...

• You do look like him. yeah bitch.

33.media.tumblr.com/...m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif

• You look like a redneck Aaron Paul... that means you're a good looking dude but the way you groom yourself looks trashy. I recommend shaving clean or growing it into a full beard, not the hillbilly thing you got there.

• Lmfao a redneck? I feel insulted looking like a redneck

• Lol it's more of the style you have in the picture than your actual face, you're not ugly otherwise people wouldn't say you looked like Aaron Paul.

• Not really, it's just that you have guys have a similar haircut, facial hair and hair color.
    But if they do see it, it should be a compliment.