How does my body look?

No porn or anything. Don't worry. I just need to know if my stomach is okay. Thanks in advance for your input. 😊
How does my body look?

• Looks fine, don't worry about it
  • You could lose a little weight...
  • No, you don't look good. Go to the gym girl!
    Vote C
  • Other (please explain)
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

919

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks just fine, but any more than that, you should start thinking of maintenance. Or do maintenance right now so you can keep it that way or tone it

What Guys Said 18

• You look fine, but I would still recommend going to the gym just to be overall healthy and fit. After all you want to feel good as well as look good which you do, but we can always improve and turn something good into something great.

• Couldn't find, "I'd hit it" as a poll option. I demand a remake.

• She's under 18 and you're 31. Think about that for a little while.

• I didn't say I'd hit it right away. I'd wait a year. Chillax.

• Looks alright but I suggest some toning.

• I think it looks well

• Seems like I've put your breath in a bit n that ur stomach bulges out a little. You need to get it straight working out from d very moment possible, else it would surely pop out litle litle then u know..

• U look good nothing to worry about, but a little gym won't harm, I swear u look great but u could be greater :)

• no she's perfect.

• @syrick I know I mean she's perfect, but it would be easier for her to have a flat stomach so why not

• no no. flat stomach is bad. to unreal super hard to achieve this looks way better

• Hot stuff to me! #giggidy

• Can't believe people are actually telling you to lose weight. You look perfectly fit to me, no need to worry at all.

• You look perfect!

• In all honesty your pictures don't seem accurate as you are arching your back. You look fine for the most part, maybe some toning or a month or so of light dieting.

• Not too "fit" and muscley and not fat... I think it's almost perfect. No porn! haha:)

• Picked D. You look perfect!

• Looks great to me.

• Looks fine to me allthough you could lose a little bit belly fat :)

• looks fine.

• your stomach needs some work , but the boobs are really fine

• Could lose weight

• I'd still hit it!! ;-)
    Looks good to me!! :-)

What Girls Said 9

• Your stomach is fine, if not perfect, but your posture in these pictures makes it look larger than it actually is. I also don't think you need to tone it. Most guys, or at least guys that I know personally, prefer a softer stomach.

If that is your normal posture you could have lordosis, which is a condition where your spine curves more than normal and causes your stomach and butt to stick out further than they should, making you appear larger. You could see a physical therapist about this, or do the lazy way and google exercises that can fix it.

• Standard stomach.

• You look perfect just the way you are. Don't even worry about it :)

• i think you look fine.

• seems nice

• You look good, girl! Your stomach is perfect and you have the perfect size boobs. You have nothing to worry about.

• You look fat to me

• Your body looks great! I'm trying not to sound creepy right now but good job

• It's cute :)