Am girl & I have a problem that makes me made what guys think about tall girls am1.71m and about a girl with a big nose do they prefer it?

Updates:
It is just because i love korean people i getting start thinking like them.. because they prefer short girl and a little pretty face with a tiny nose

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Big noses aren't a dealbreaker for most guys - You will be okay

0|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful just the way you are and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise

1|0
    0|0
  • That actress who played matilda has a "big" nose and she looks gorgeous growned up

0|0
    0|0
  • you good ! its just those feminine Korean guys can't handle normal sized women.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• We can't really give you an answer. Guys don't have a hive mind, so they don't all like the same thing. It's difficult to say whether guys would like it or not because it obviously depends on the guy and what he prefers, as an individual rather than them as a collective group. Some guys would prefer tall girls and some girls would be cool with a girl with a big nose, but not all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 171 is not that tall for a girl. Its average to the tall side. But of course for Asians you are tall.

0|0
    0|0