Girls, Can you please rate my appearance and how I could maybe improve?

I'm a bit insecure about my appearance. I was wondering if i could please get some feedback on how i currently look and also how i could maybe improve? Thank you.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a massive forehead, so grow your hair out or get a stylist to come up with something. You need to change your glasses because they make your nose look like a potato. Get nerdy guys glasses-They are so sexy. You dress ok although you look like you smell of curry so make sure you have a good cologne or something like that. If you sort those out I think you will look good

• "you look like you smell of curry"
      Wow. Just wow. Please don't say that to anyone ever again.

• Your reply was harsh but honest. Thank you for your advice

• You're welcome. I am sorry if it caused you too much hurt but I think it is best if I just say what other people are probably thinking. You have great potential to become a really hot guy (you would look so good with muscles) Also, I would like to mention that you have really nice lips... Anyway best of luck with your transformation, you have great potential!

What Girls Said 7

• I say balance out your features a little with styling. The glasses aren't bad but ideally frames should be complimentary to the face. Another easy fix would be hair cut and style.

• Try taking off glasses and change your hairstyle.

• 1/10 sorry dude

• All good. Is there any way you think I could improve?

• @akaSerena either way it's going o be costly to fix ad invasive.

• I'm not saying to get plastic surgery, I'm just telling what the procedure type would be.

• First, no need to be insecure, you are by no means ugly! I think the best thing you could do would be to get your hair styled differently; when it's styled upwards it accentuates your forehead, which is pretty big.

• Ditch the glasses and comb your hair

• New hair, trim eyebrows a tad don't over do them. Perhaps sleeker glasses

• Not bad, maybe comb your hair (like in the first pic), aim for slightly thinner glasses in the same frame style - they'll slim out your face more, and I'd probably shave the hair on your upper lip. Very few people can pull off the mustache, and usually only with a full beard! In terms of clothing, I find sharp clothes like well-fitting jeans/chinos, and clean tees (better yet, collared/button up shirts) work best.

I don't think you have any need to be insecure about your looks, you're certainly not ugly. My suggestions are just aesthetics, but at the end of the day, what will really make people attracted to you is learning to be confident with yourself and your looks. If you like yourself, others will follow suit!