Rate me and please be honest?

I know that I'm not ugly or sth like that and I'm also not really insecure. I was just wondering what you guys think about my looks (face)? And I really would appreciate it if you also point out my best and worst feature. You can be as harsh as you desire! Hahaha I kinda would like to improve a bit looks wise 😊 and by the way I'm just wearing mascara on this pic (as in makeup)
Rate me and please be honest?

• 1-2, daMN you are ugly as shit!!
  • 3-4 eeh, I've seen better
  • 5-6 average
  • 7-8 pretty
  • 9-10 very attractive-, gorgeous
by the way don't pay attention to that @hoereeeeee pig, he's not worth it!!

Most Helpful Guy

• as sweet as strawberry sorbet :D

• Awww thanks 😊

• thanks... i was just honest ^_^

• @hoereeeeee fat? LOL... does she look fat 2 u bro?
      u r not forced 2 like her, everybody has his own taste... but even if u don't like her tellin her "she's desperate for dicks" is really asinine bro, so stop it :)

What Guys Said 37

What Girls Said 11

• Very pretty ^_^

• Beautiful! You have really nice eyebrows. I think if you penciled them in a little they could look even better. And I'm totally jealous of your lips. They're like, Angelina Jolie status.

• Wel you already know your beautiful but when I 1st saw ur pic it was your lips and eyes that stood out 1 your lips because they have a unique shape tonthem and 2 your eyes because the mascara draws attention to them and your eyes look sparkly (idk if tht makes sense but theybtwinkle :)

• You're beautiful and to me that's just the right amount of makeup, you still look naturally beautiful with it as well. And who said there's something wrong with your nose? lol, your nose fits your face perfectly, it doesn't stand out at all to me.

• you're really beautiful. don't even bother asking anyone else about your appearance, just be confident :)

• You're honestly a complete stunner ! :)

• 9-10 very attractive-, gorgeous

• I dont like your nose.

• You're very very beautiful! I wish I was as pretty as you ;p

• Girl, you're absolutely gorgeous!

• you are so pretty literally goals