I have had guys tell me, I would look better if my hair was straightened. How do I look with my narural hair?

Fyi: I am a black female, which means my natural hair is kinky curly. I love unusual hair, so to me I am comfortable. However, other people think my hair is not very appealing on me. What do you think?

• Horrible
  • It's okay
  • Decent
    Vote C
  • Pretty, I guess.
    Vote D
  • Ugly
    Vote E
  • Not very appealing
    Vote F
  • I almost barfed, gross pic.
    Vote G

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is very pretty just as it is now

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I think straightened would look better.

• If I were you I would leave it you like just fine as you are.

• i think straight hair will look good on you :)

What Girls Said 3

• You look good. You'd probably look silly with straight hair. People have been pulling that straight hair nonsense on black women for decades. Please be yourself.

• I think it would look better if it would let your hair grow a little bit. ☺ In this way it looks weird (at least to me), but in a longer version I think it would look awesome! ☺

• Embrace your natural hair girl forget those men. But it is different styles you can try for instance weave, twist outs, and braids. It'll maintain your healthy hair and help retain length