How do you like my new bikini?

Some of you may or may not remember me asking if you liked this style of bikini or not but I finally have it (one that fits), so how do you like it? YAY or NAY?

the color is Mint blue-green

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 12

• It's cool but kind of trendy right now.

• Yea they are pretty popular. It'll probably be out of season on a few months 😂

• I like it. The color looks great on you.

• the tops on those are so so cute but i don't like how much butt the bottoms cover x'D

• You just like cheeky bikinis? And my bottoms fit kind of weird and diaper like but I like my butt covered. These still show some cheek though

• Love the color but not sure about the style

• I like it bc it's different than the classic bikini

• Yupp I like it:) looks good on ya

• Haha! You chose the colour I voted for. I like it 😇😇

• Uh of that one is real, I love them but those are soo expensive! It's awesome!

• HELL NO! I would never pay $80-100 for a swimsuit. That's crazy! This is just a dupe one that's pretty close to the original but a fraction of the price. Even if I was rich, I wouldn't even spend that much unless It was like one of a kind, but thank you!!

• I got mine off of aliexpress. Aliexpress an amazon both have them but tht are both like eBay with different sellers so you have to be really careful which seller you buy from with quality. I originally ordered one from amazon and the quality was good for the price but it didn't fit. The one on aliexpress let's you choose differet size for top and bottom like actual place, but since aliexpress shops are from china? You have to ordered a size up bc china sizes are smaller than US. I can link you to the seller I got it from if you'd like.

• That'd be great, thanks! :D

• Looks cute! I was thinking about getting one of those but I have so many swimsuits already lol.

• Go for it if you like it but this is my second swimsuit.

• I go camping & up to my cottage a lot on weekends. Plus I have a pool. I use mine a lot. I only wear like two a lot though.

• That makes sense. You have places to your wear your bikini

• I love that color! Very cute :)

• Absolutely *gorgeous*!

• YAAASSSS GIRL

• Ikr yaas thank you! And it was $15 like HOLLA 🙌

• Yayyy!!! :)