What impression do you get about this girl? Ehat can you infer by the pictures?

Age? Height? Nationality? Personality? Ect? What can you say about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Age? - 16 or 17
    Height? - 5'6''?
    Nationality? - British or Murican'
    Personality? - A fuckin' good laug xD. The type of person you would chill with ;P
    Ect? - Likes chicken skewers xD
    What can you say about her? - Cool hair, Cool headphones, Cool food xD.

• Haha thank you for responding!

• When i say a good laugh, I mean like, I could probably chill with you, and we would laugh about funny shit together, I didn't mean laugh at you or anything xDD

• Ahh aha alright i gotcha. xD

What Guys Said 10

• I say 15yo, 5.7ft, UK
    You are playful and a bit immature. You act like a clown because you want people to like you. Which is really a mask to hide your anxiety and insecurity. That's why when a conversation turns to love or sex or relationships, you get shy and quiet because it makes you uncomfortable. You have a hard time talking to boys which means your first boyfriend will probably be the one leaving you and this will hurt more than it should. You will probably get married at 23yo with a guy named Robert and have your first child at 25, it will be a girl named Jenna, the next one will be at 29 and will be a boy named Stephen. You will live a quiet life working as a technician in the quality control department of a food company. Life will be good until you get to 46 years old. This summer, Robert will fall from the edge of the pool where he was standing to clean the pool. He will break his next and no amount of resuscitation from 17yo Stephen will bring him back to life. You will find a boyfriend at 50 but Stephen won't like him so that'll give him the push he needed to leave the house. 5 years later, Jenna will have her first child, Felix, who will end up gay. At 75, your boyfriend will die of a stroke. At 82 you will die of complications following a minor surgery...

lol :-p

• I was like "wow this guy is magic..." Then i was like "holy shit i know a robert, we sit next to eachother in la.." Then i was like "okay way too far."
      I mean you might be god for all i know but right now, i don't want kids, wouldn't name them jenna os stephen (maybe my husband likes those names) plus i probably wouldn't get a pool considering i like the cold weather so i wiuld live somewhere cool with no pool required. One thing i will give you is that i do have anxiety and insecurity xD lots of people do sadly... Thank you for responding!

• I guess i should add that i live VERY north of New Jersey.

• If you move to Maine, you won't be too far from my home town Montreal. The landscape in Maine is pretty similar to what you find in Quebec. If you love nature, it's the right place.

• Goofball/10 would totally hang out with.

• i thought he is boy

• Might need to improve your vocabulary but i can see you are implying that i look like a boy... Might need glasses as well. xD

• Those pictures are not good for this question or request.

• What kind of pictures would float your boat?

• I think 16/17 UK very playful

• Interesting. Thank you for responding! :D

• Wild, rofl.

• Age 17(mp) height 5ft4in (mp) personality kinda notorius Ethinicity British (mp) she is kinda wild xD

• Very nice. Thanks for responding! XD

• I guess notorious too xD but the correct answer is... 13, American (cuban&irish), and a wopping 5 foot 1 inch! Thank you for responding

• Lol at least i got two things xD

• I'm guessing she's 13 and immature

• well, based solely on her expressions, she comes across as a little nutty

• Indeed, thanks for responding xD

• That she's a real goofball

• Haha thank you for responding!

What Girls Said 9

• She's a silly goose.

• Age: about 16 or something
    Height: no idea, but not very tall
    Nationality: American I think
    Personality: she the kind of person I would hang out with I think. Not scared to be a bit crazy.

• Awesome! Thanks for responding

• 14-16, 5'6", US and probably a total dork. But trust me thats not an insult. lol.

• Impression? She is in her teens and she is a little psycho to post pics like that, doing dumb faces for the people to see.

• Is that a knife in the last picture? Oh my xD
    You look 14

• You are the only one who noticed that xD lets keep that a secret. 😳☝️🐴

• She scares me... what is that she is eating?

• Age? - 15
    Height? - 5'3"
    Nationality? - Aussie
    Personality? - bubbly, outgoing, lots of friends, doesn't give a fuck

• Hmmm interesting, thanks for responding

• Looks can be decieving. she's probably a mean ass.

• Probably fun and quirky, a little in he emo/grungy side. Probably likes anime and Disney movies along with being a ~Tim burton fangirl~

• 😄😄😄 thanks for responding

• You were very close/accurate! ❤️Tim Burton❤️ fun fact: i was born on the night before Halloween 🎃

• Mischief night :o cool :)