Ugly Boobs. Opinions?

Honest Opinions. I know this question has been asked on here before but I had to know for myself.
What do you do when you go to have sex with a girl with ugly boobs? Would you ever dump a girl because of it?
My boobs are small (though I wear a 32D), one is slightly bigger, and they are not very round. They also have large areolae (in comparison, since I have small boobs) would you consider these ugly? They are most likely like this due to having an eating disorder for a long time, including on and off in the present. Don't give me a B. S. answer saying that I should search the posts similar to this and don't link me to another thread. I need to know this so I can either fix them or accept my ugly boobs. This has been holding me back (confidence-wise) for a long time. And though I've had sex before, I have never really shown anyone my boobs. I really just want to be open with my boobs when it comes to sex but I do not want to lose a guy. (Do not say, if you lose them then they weren't worth keeping, because even if that's true, I'd still rather save myself the embarrassment and keep them then get hurt and have a lowered self esteem.) Considering attaching a picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends.

The roundness and firmness is really desirable. I don't like large areolas. The smaller the better, for me, to an extent. But, it depends on how large. If they take up... 50 percent? of the surface area of the boob, then, that's ehhhhhh. To me. Like pepperoni nips aren't bad, but salami nips are offputting to me. I would consider them ugly. A lot of guys don't care. Boobs are boobs, and they're almost always awesome. But, as long as they're somewhat round and somewhat firm, it really doesn't matter. Boobs are boobs, and they are awesome.

But, don't worry about the difference in size. That's natural. It's the same for guys testes. Based on some random pictures, 32Ds don't look small.

Really, it's hard to know without a reference. I'm not saying that just at a shot at seeing boobs. Boobs are everywhere online. It's just really hard to tell based on a description.

But, it's just okay if you don't show your boobs to a guy. I mean, he'll be pretty distracted by the activity. xD He might want to see them, sure. But, just let him know that you don't want to, and most guys would understand, I think. Hell, I've met some girls that don't ever want the lights on (really pretty girls). Society is pretty harsh on female appearance, so most girls are insecure about something.

I'm not sure how you would change them. Of course, breast implants are always a possibility, if you're really that insecure about them. That would fix the issue, and help your self-esteem a lot, too, probably. They don't have to be large. I think most guys prefer medium sized boobs, anyhow.

What Guys Said 17

• Boobs are boobs
    Dicks are dicks
    Arses are Arses
    Pizza is Pizza.
    Lets fucking move on as a society already xD

• accidentally down voted.

• if the girl is awesome I won't give a fuck about her boobs.

• I always like to share this site when I read women insecure about their boobs: http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

These are real boobs, not carefully cast porn boobs.

Frankly, there are some types more pleasant to eyes than others, and this is completely related to personal tastes and preferences. However, when a man is with a woman, the shape or her boobs is not top priority in defining them as a couple - unless they're *really* strange, this will not even be an issue at all.

There are women with flat chests that look like a teen chest, there are others who have enourmous breasts, and everybody else in between. There are even some women who had to remove one of both of them due to cancer and decided not to use implants. All of them are able to have all the love they need.

Be aware that it is possible for your man to like more other type of boobs, and it is normal, not a "self-esteem killer". Just think about what would you physically change about him and you'll easily see that possibly there could be several things he has you would prefer were different (taller, more fit, eye colour, etc) - but all of these DO NOT make you want to dump him or think he is not attractive to you (otherwise, you wouldn't be with him).

Last but not least, have you ever noticed that penises are not the cutest thing on Earth?

Chill and enjoy yourself more, dear.

• They honestly don't sound that bad and the harshest critic is you yourself. Guys don't have a long list of dealbreakers if you connect with a guy he will stay with you.

• It's natural so it's beautiful!

• Boobs are awesome

• I don't know of any men that would judge them as harshly as you did. There are plenty of types of boobs, yours are one of them. I cannot tell you for sure that ALL men will love it. But that's because we all like different things. Some like them big, others like them small. It's not because your boobs aren't normal. It would be the same with any other body part.

• I don't think anyone will really be able to tell without a picture but honestly it's not a big issue for most guys. If he's in to you then your boobs won't be an issue.

• Your boobs sound pretty normal.

• healthy boobs can't be ugly... they just can't...

• im straight but i dont really give a fck about boobs :P

• REPORTED FOR NOT POSTING A PICTURE.

KCOLB EM

• They are just perfect I love small ones. Considering attaching a picture?

• 32d is a perfect size. My only turn off on boobs is large areolae.

• yes i have unrealistic expectations. its easier to be an asshole in this life. thats why many women choose to be bitches.

• not being weird. just curious. Kik me AnderooBrun

• A 32 d is an amazing cup size. Don't be ashamed what so ever boobs are amazing no mater there shape or size they are always appreciated by all guys

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, When having someone naked in front of me I have never once said "Ew put your clothes back on, I changed my mind." And I'm sure very few people ever have... No one thats going to be seeing them is going to care or judge you on them, let alone the fact that I'm pretty sure, you're being really harsh on yourself. I wouldn't worry about it... no normal human being breaks up with a girl over the size of her areola or the like.

• MAybe this won't help, but u should learn to embrace the boobs. Best thing i can do is to lern to love them Nd then ur guy will too. Just b confident nd comfortable about them. Any guy worth keeping will love the boobs attached to the girl he loves.
    Still... If it is a very big problem for u... U might consider undergp surgery. But only as a very extreme option.

• every ones boobs are different shapes and one usually is bigger I wouldn't worry

• I feel your pain girl... But there's no such thing as "ugly boobs" if the guy is into you. Believe me, even if they're not perfect - even if I'm sure you're exagerating a lot - the guy would NEVER turn you down because of them nor leave you.
    I'll give you an example: my ex is obsessed with big boobs. For you to have an idea, his crush celebs are Mariah Carey and Sofia Vergara. I'm pretty flat chested though (a 32B/C), but he made me feel like the hottest girl on earth, like I had the best boobs he'd ever seen - and you have no idea how his ex looks like. And you know why is that? Because he liked me. I only found out about his big boobs obsession after we break up, and he only told me that my boobs were too small for him after we broke up too - which was kind of a jerk move - but that's not the point.
    Anyways, all that I'm trying to say is that guys don't care thaaaat much. If you're a nice girl and they like you, they'd pick your boobs over the best pair of t*ts in the world. Love your body!