Girls, do I look too tan in this photo?

Girls, do I look too tan in this photo?

I am 21. I like to go to the beach a lot and tan, do I look too tan?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not you is it? You look photoshopped

What Girls Said 14

• I'd say you look very tan, but what really makes it look too much is just the stark contrast of your bleach blond hair and your dark tan... if you had brown or black hair it would look more natural on you. I personally thin you should try dying your hair a dark brown or black, it would not only make your tan look less artificial, but women love men with dark hair, darker complexion and lighter eyes, which you seem to have.

• If women love men with dark hair and dark complexion then how come chris hemsworth is the peoples' sexiest man alive? just saying. That's my natural hair color by the way, and I have always tanned very easily.

• I only think he's ok personally, but maybe it's just the photo, but really you look like an Italian with bleached hair it's weird

• Honestly If you're not really concerned about it or feeling insecure, I wouldn't worry about it. You look tan and have blond hair. Its your look. I gave you my personal opinion but honestly, you don't look bad. You're a good looking guy to start.

• I first thought you were the guy on the right.
    The only thing I would say it isn't good is the contrast of your hair and your tan. If your hair was darker the tan would look better. So yes, you look too tan.

• You might say

• Very tan! Be careful to not over do it though because you don't want to get age spots or look leathery when you're older.

• bring on the sprayyy tan

• it does look tooooo! but only because you bleach your hair so pale!

• Yes you look very tan my man O_o

• If you weren't so blond it wouldn't be as. .. much

• You look stupid. There's way too much tan, sorry

• Yeah a little bit. Specially with the blond hair is a major contrast, like whoa!!

• It looks too tanned. Blonde hair just makes it worse too.

• honestly yes you do

• I think you are too tan for my liking. If I was to choose between you two I would personally choose the one on the right.

• You look horrendous.

• yet I still manage to get laid.. pretty strange eh?

• And you're horrendous tan ;)

• Your*