Guys, Is this what men want?

Is this the "look" or body type men want for a female? (Pic is not me).

http://uploadpie.com/lyZik

http://uploadpie.com/gtNH7

also, how do you feel about these body types?
http://uploadpie.com/l15Ee

http://uploadpie.com/c5GL7

My my body is like the last 2 pix, but with more definition and little more booty (I'm very active) Just want to know what most men find attractive. I like my body, but I a lot of times I wish my boobs and butt were bigger like a thick girls.

Just to be clear none of the pix are me, however my body type is the last two pix.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• The first picture is not for me at all - too much and dressing drag-whore like is definitively a turn off.
    2nd: very pretty girl. A bit wide, really, but very nice overall.
    3rd and 4th: very pretty girls too, attractives.

Personally, I think both kinds of bodies are desirable, and would not be interesting for them to want changing too much against their genes. A woman is much more than her body.

What Guys Said 25

• The last two pix are better. The fashion now is for girls to look like the first two pics, but that's still predominately an African-American thing, more so than for all guys everywhere.

• The last two > first two.

I feel the first two is just what people recently got brainwashed into liking...
    treble > bass anyday

• Last 2 are nicer than the first two. Maybe it is because they seem more fit. I don't know, I always found fit or athletic women (women that actually work out) to be very attractive. That is just my opinion though.

• The both look good. I may lean towards the second pics more but what matters most is chemistry.

• The first two look a little too wide for me. Or too thick. The other two are what I like.

• I would prefer the body type in bottom two pics to be honest.

• Dude your like 46 this isn't a web sight for you nobody wants to hear your opinions these are young people on here

• @2k15rpatterson There's actually quite a few older people on here. Be nice :)

• @2k15rpatterson Yah man, be nice there are a few older guys and gals here, I saw one guy posting who was 60. Don't be a jerk to them.

• yess to all

• The last 2 look more attractive to me

• Nope I like the third and forth one... the first two are not my type... small butts and slim figure is always sexy

• the first two pictures are disgusting, they look like human sized ants with giant asses. the last two pictures are probably the definition of beautiful.

• Honestly the first two with big asses and major curves are the most attractive but they are all sexy and each has its own uniqueness that is equally appealing. But personally I would like a bigger ass and curves than anything else

• Ya, it seems like the curvy type is what most men like. I'm really surprised how many commented saying they prefer bottom two though, I wouldn't figure that to be the case. That and how guys talk about curvy girls on social media and how guys respond to me vs curvy.

• Hey I will honestly say both are equally sexy and each day I prefer a diffrent kind of girl that day. However on average curvy is better but it can get to extreme at a ponit. Just keep a positive body image you seem like you would be an attractive girl.

• If your body type is anything like the bottom pic then you shouldn't have a problem.

• I think I would prefer the bottom photos, curvy chicks are nice but skinny is still best

• first 2 are not my cup of tea. second 2 are very sexy.

• No, none of those women are appealing to me.

• What is?

• Women like Christina Hendricks, Scarlett Johansson and Karen Gillan are attractive to me.

• Scarlet johansson is such a babe. She'd probably fall in the middle somewhere because she does have nice curves.

• Yea you're hot

• I like the second girl the most, but generally I prefer the last two.

• First two are just a fad. In today out tmrw,

• u r damn hot

• What body type do you like more?

• i like all type but last 2 one are so so sexy

• May I ask what makes that type sexy? I know all women are beautiful and men like variety, but from what I see on Instagram and TV it's all about the thick girls and the hour glass shape. Like all the guys go crazy in the comments in these girls pix but not if it was a slim girl? It makes me think curvy is better also because of what "science says" too that men like fuller women.

• Last two pics are much more hot and sexy.

• Yes! And greetings from the uk ha

• Yes you like the curvy type? And hi! :)

• Ya I think a body type in the middle is perfect too. Is it disappointing to see a woman with little curves like the bottom pics? Or do you just not care for them

• Its not disappointing at all i just get drawn in to a woman with big hips and thighs...
      It really suits different people in different ways..
      But for me thick thighs and a tight stomach im putty

• I go for the last two body's.

• I prefer small butts but big boobs

• Last two are attractive, the first two are not. I had to laugh at the first one. :P

• Lol why?

• Lol I hear you. I guess the media is promoting the whole curvy look now a days so it seems as though the tables have turned. Everyone wants what they don't have though right? I used to think I was so sexy, and I do still, but these curvy images really get to me and how guys respond to them in public. It would be nice to get that type of attention.

• I've no idea where all this curvy/ass worship came from. It used to be the case that 'no' was always the correct answer when someone says 'does this make my ass look big?' and it seemed like it had been that way for ages, but now the answer could go either way. It's such a loaded question now, haha. I suppose it's just the way of things to change back and forth. I hope heroine chic and the skinny 60's body types come back in style soon. Assmen are plebs lol.

• first two have fat asses. Last 2 are nice.

• What do you like better?

• the last 2 by far